Reviews for Naruto Make-Out Heroes: Futa edition
Guest chapter 11 . 14h
Great can you bring in ino or mei
Kushina
ssj1236 chapter 11 . 7/21
Seriously love your work man you rock. Cant wait for more updates. But if you ever have the time or feel like it pleae do one witb Natsu from Fairy Tail please. I'd really love it.
Its been two weeks since you said you would post can you please update soon
StrongGuy159 chapter 11 . 7/18
Awesome story continue please.
Swagwell chapter 11 . 7/16
I enjoy the series, but there's one girl I want to see in it, Yugito, could you please add her soon?
Anko
Love it can you put kibas mom and sister in
Love it looking forward to next chapter can you bring in mei
Look I love your storys there awsome I look forward to them and the latest chapter is great but its been two days since you said you would release the next chapter not trying to rush you your a great writer but a bit disappointed that you say it will come then and it hadn't love your work.
Astroman1000 chapter 11 . 7/13
This is definitely a fun read... giggles pervertedly... My only complaint would be that I feel as though you repeat stuff a lot ya know and not to cramp on you're style but in sex talk is a bit... limp (lol)
Besides that keep it up and i truly hope that next chapter will blow my... heads yeah heads
Oh and why not get Naruto Kurama and Nanabi (4got name) together maybe rewrite the very ending of this chapter taut for some reason Fuu and Naruto fell asleep together and wala they wake up to some horny bijuu... Idk it's just a sexy sex thought
Can't wait til the next chapter
Thx ;)
This's is great could you bring in ino soon
Lemon Idea chapter 11 . 7/12
You should do a LEMON story where Naruto is actually a girl, Naruko, and she is putting together a harem of futa women/girls.
AlexanderA97 chapter 11 . 7/12
Really love your stories, but wouldn't mind seeing a few characters get pregnant
Alex2909 chapter 11 . 7/12