Reviews for Hallucinations
Ryland chapter 2 . 3/22
Please keep writing. I speak for the people when I say your a great writer. We want more! :-D
Aquamarine6996 chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
Oh Mi GOD! I'm babysitting tomorrow too! **high five!**
Vamp4eva chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
YAYYYYY! Love it! I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! And I LOVE the foreshadowing at the end about you-know-what! Great job Kamichi!
lilysash97 chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
This chapter made me think... hm. It's awesome cuz I try to fit the episodes together to figure out what's going on :) also, I saw the B-52s in concert last Thursday and got a shirt ! Yay music!
Littlekitty567 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Whoa...intense chapter. I really can't wait for the next.
Vamp4eva chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Great job Kamichi...hmmmm...grey...sounds familiar...
lilysash97 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Holy CRAP! Okay, you got us all psyched :D
SladeRavenFan chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Ooh, so happy to see you've got a sequel. Great so far, I really do wonder what's going on. Did Slade make them hallucinate her body or something or was it a fake, because Slade is so amazing? Anyways, great start.

I have to critique one line: "Agradess was Raven's closest friend (They understood eachother)." It justs seems wrong for Raven's closest friend to be someone new and introduced. Agradess is sort of a Mary Sue and I find that okay until she starts changing other characters or doing something unrealistic, like being bezzie mates with Raven and beating Robin in a fight and beating Cyborg in a video game and being Beast Boy's love interest.

How could she understand Raven? She's an introvert and she would take a long time to say much about her, let alone suddenly let Agradess know all about her.

Sorry, I could be completely wrong but Mary Sues have a way of annoying me. Authors want readers to like their characters and the way to go is making it as realistic as possible in Teen Titans, and relatable to us, but not shoving in what we want to be. We don't want to see a beautiful, insanely smart and overpowered person who everyone wants.

But it's going to be a great story as you've proved this with Wings.