Reviews for Innocent: Incident Response Protocol
BetTheDuckisInTheHat chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
This is def one of my favorite verses! Your attention to detail is amazing and makes everything more enjoyable. Loved this one shot, you should write for this verse all the time.
pleasegirldontyoudieonme chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
The thought of a gun has never been so arousing before... FUCK!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
*You do not immediately picture the way she lubes up her favorite strap-on right before taking you from behind while you're pressed over your bathroom counter*

Dragonborn89 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I wonder how many people got up to make mac and cheese like I did.
crammit chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
So, here's the thing, all I want to do is read about this Brittana. I LOVE their dynamic, I love the ease of this surprise visit, I love how obliging Santana is to Britt's needs. *lol*

I am in love with the set-up for this story - Santana coming over to take care of Britt and Britt watching Santana clean her gun and getting turned on by it (watching the hands of someone you're dating when they are doing certain actions can be SUCH a turn on) - all of it...just a really good story. Very sexy.

Kindly write at least 10 more stories in the Innocent 'verse. Mkaythxbai!
gilliang3 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I'd be perfectly content to live in this 'verse forever.
M206 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
HOT. I hope you write more like this!:)
Swinging Cloud chapter 1 . 7/10/2013

first of all, THANK YOU. Second of all, THANK YOU! Third of all, INNOCENT IS MY FAVORITE! :')
Things I loved about this: ALL THE THINGS.
Accurate gun cleaning was accurate, too. Also I didn't miss your clever Cloud pun, either, you sly jelly!
Oh my god can you please just write Innocent-based smut all the time?!
ididntmeanyou chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I definitely want more chapters to this story, I like the innocent universe and idk smutty or not it'd be awesome to keep reading it.
Lauren H 91 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
All these smut ideas are so awesome and I have never looked forward to Wednesday before but damnit I support the hell out of hump day now. This verse is so cute and sexy I hope you continue to right in it!