Reviews for Who Are You Howling For
Rose chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
What a fantastically well written fic! You've done such a great job and I'm really excited to read more!
xx :)
SupernaturalCheetahFast chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
I really like this story! I can not wait for you to update it.
1983Sarah chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
Great update! I can't wait to see what you have Deaton tell them!
lordtrayus chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
I'm really enjoying your story, it's fun writing scisaac isn't it? Looking forward to the next chapter and the finale!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Love it!
And I know I can't wait for the finale as well!
CMT1992 chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
Love it! You are spelling Scott's last name wrong, LOL. Also, are you have anyone update Derek on the situation?
Monica chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
Hey! I tried emailing you but it didn't work for some reason. They said that 'bonnie _ kiara live . com . au' wasn't a valid email address? Oh well! OMG you're absolutely right about STILES (DYLAN O'BRIEN). I saw 3x11 yesterday and I can't stop obsessing over what happened! STILES and LYDIA kissed, it was so cute but im like OMG NOOO I wish he was mine haha! LOL I dont really ship, I kinda ship Stidia or Allic. IDK i kinda like the pairings on the show. But i think Caiden might be an interesting one!
Can't wait for the Mid Season Finale, and IKR total coincidence!
BTW I love elementary too hahaha!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
I only just found your fanfic and omg let me tell you I am absolutely in love.
your writing is just awesome and reading your fic made my scisaac feels like 10000 times worse, (in a good way)
can't wait to read the next chapter!
unchartedfate chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
Wow this story is amazing. Like i absolutaly love it. Your writing flows so well and the way you describe the characters emotions is perfect. I adore Scisaac and im so happy that your writing this! I really looking forward to reading more and really hope its sometime soon! :)
EDANACAT chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
THANK YOU FOR NOT HAVING JENNIFER TAKE STILES'S DAD!
And awwwww Boyd :'(
Great chapter! Update soon :)
Monica chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Remember me?! I swear this is the biggest coincidence in the whole world. I strarted watching Teen Wolf last month, and last night i watched 3x07! And then I randomly came to see if you had posted anything, and BOOM you write about TEEN WOLF stuff, I mean what the heck! I absolutely LOVE TEEN WOLF, like you have no idea haha, though STILES is my ALL TIME FAVORITE character, Issac is my 2nd and scott is my third hahaha. Interesting Fanfic, i love the Teen wolf aspect to it! Hope your good, i told you i'd read your other fanfic if you decided to make one :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
hey,
that was really good
thanks for writing it
xx
Guest chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
I liked this a lot! Scisaac is so cute omg Update soon its great
1983Sarah chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
Love this story! Such a great feel to it, with great characters. Sorry, I'm not so great with reviews, just, keep up the great work, I'll be reading!
Anon chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Wow! Loving this story! You write all the characters brilliantly, I am particularly impressed with your Isaac. Can't wait for the next chapter :)