Reviews for Back To The Beginning
please update pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
plz update soon :)
Duleny chapter 68 . 9/1
Just found this story today and read it all! Such a wonderful premise and you are doing such a great job telling your story. Can't wait to read more.
Weasel Fu chapter 68 . 8/27
I like your story, thanks!
update i meant
i no ur busy with work but hope ur able to update soon again
update plz
CgJinx chapter 68 . 7/5
Happy to see an update of this story. I'm enjoying this one very much. I've always thought that the writers trying to retroactively whitewash DiNozzo Sr. beginning with "Flesh and Blood" was the beginning of creating Tony the Buffoon, and I appreciate you're characterization of their embattled father/son relationship.
dinozzolover29 chapter 68 . 6/30
Really enjoyed this, I started reading this 3 days ago anytime I could get a chance, I have to say it's highly addictive. Trying to figure out what is reality and what is a dream is CRAZY! :-) I think my favorite part of this is that you can feel the sadness and frustration that Tony feels with letting people he loves in while trying not to make the same mistakes again. At the same time I also feel bad that Gibbs and everyone else is trying so hard to become close and that don't know why Tony is keeping them at arms length. Love that Abby doesn't get a free pass for acting an ass, love that Kate and Tony are forging a real friendship and am anxious for the next chapter and I don't know which reality I want to be real. Love this.
dreams and desperation chapter 68 . 6/15
Nice story! I've just spent the past 2 and a half hours reading it and I can safely say that it's awesome.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 68 . 6/15
Good Tony had some help. And now Gibbs will be on the look out for Sr. to help keep Tony safe.
Singing Silverwings chapter 68 . 6/14