Reviews for Dragonball Alternative Reality
2n2kas chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
so actually how old are everyone now? and why do they call Kakarot a ssj when he hasn't transformed yet ?
shadow chapter 4 . 12/19/2004
pretty good and interesting. is there a pairing here or no.
A Dreamers Death- Dead Account chapter 4 . 10/3/2004
Awe that was getting good please write more.
Goku's Angel chapter 4 . 5/29/2004
This is really good so far! Hope you update soon!
Luc chapter 3 . 4/3/2003
I liked it finally a story about the Saiyn race, however I do feel that you left some gaps on the latest chapter, one being that a barman compliments Kakarott as a 'super saiyn' (i might had misread that) but it would had been good to know or read how he achived it.

And finally I take it since this is about Kakarott not Goku (as he is the one raised with earth customs)that were going to see more of the saiyn warrior personality. All in all good, continue.
90 chapter 3 . 3/7/2003
so,continue
90 chapter 2 . 3/1/2003
update more, more about damar and tida in the next chapter (maybe)
90 chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
please continue, great fic
flirtyalphonse chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
CONTINUE!
Mirai-Xenia chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
I love it! I kinda dislike that Bradock had to die, but oh well. I wonder what Goku will be like since he'll be brought up as a saiyan and he won't have that misfortunate fall in a certain ravine. Hope he doesn't become hard and cold like Vegeta. Goku's mom is in this fic! I wonder what you percieve her as. Not many people write about Goku having a mother, usually they made her die when Vegetasei was destroyed...PLEASE continue with the fic!
Kitty chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
Hmm... So, is Goku still gonna go to Earth? I sure hope so, otherwise I'll get lost with the storyline... As if I'm not lost on these already! :-)

Just so you know, I'm working on my ending for ANBM, and I'm nt joinging the sequal... I'll leave that to people who know what they're talking about. I'll still follow some of your fics, but.. Oh well.
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
Hoi! This rox!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
Please Update this story I love it already! *gets on hands and knees and starts begging*

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please!
Angelfish369 chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
This is good and I like it. Cool way to begin the story! Write more!