Reviews for Under the Lilac Bushes
Shadow of the Forgotten Ones chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
XDDDDDD The cuteness! It kills me
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
A wizard knows everything, indeed!
KathyG chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I love this! Gandalf to the rescue! )
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Well, this certainly was well-written and humorous.

Gee, Marigold sure is bossy, and I'm sure another reader/reviewer was right about all five year olds (even though some five year olds may not have enjoyed playing tea-party or house all the time - no, really, but then those five year old girls would be tomboyish in some ways). I can understand why Frodo let Merry play outside while he worked. Although, I can imagine how Marigold would be like when she got older, due to her childhood games of tea-party and such. Still, it was funny how Frodo lowered the sandwiches down just as Sam and Merry said they were hungry for real. At least that kept Marigold quiet for once.

Good work, and here's another story that's going into my hobbit community.

Aria Breuer
seafarer chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Bossy little thing is right! Most (five) eight years old (girls) lasses are though. (Most of them are period.) The lads are awfully good to play along so nicely. It's probably a good thing that Gandalf came to their rescue though, or Mari might have had a revolt on her hands. :)
"Merry shook his head. "He's a wizard, Sam. He knows everything!" - Frodo, Bilbo, and Gandalf weren't the only ones turning red with mirth at this! ;D
imaginationflies chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
THIS WAS SO CUTE! SO CUTE! You write these perfectly! This is so adorable!
hug the ents chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
awww this is so cute!
Drollittle chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Made me smile!
Chamelaucium chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Ohmygoodness I absolutely LOVED this! It's so cute, so in character and that ending is just PERFECT. Wonderful! :)
LOTRcool chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Funny and cute.
Sandy-wmd chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Yes, wizards know everything. :)