Reviews for A Truth Best Left Unsaid
A-dingo-ate-my-baby chapter 21 . 10/23
when is the sequel coming out?
Lena2244 chapter 19 . 8/30
Serverus better not die is all I got to say regardless of canon
Fris Comyns chapter 21 . 5/30
Nearly 10 years late but I had to let you know how much I enjoyed reading this story. I loved how you wrote the developing relationship between Sev and Hermione and his cack-handed handling of a teenage daughter. Looking forward to reading more from you.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/10/2020
looking forward to the sequel.
ShadowAngel100 chapter 21 . 8/19/2020
This is so good I think I’ve already read some of this before but it’s really good! I love your writing so far and if it’s already posted I’m going to start the sequel because I’m dying to read more!
ShadowAngel100 chapter 14 . 8/19/2020
Yes this scene mad me sad too you’re not going soft dw
LadyQuinzel chapter 1 . 8/1/2020
i was honestly hoping to see more interaction between Snape and Hermione.

Most of the story just revolved around Hermione acting out and hiding this secret from everybody including her "best friends" and parents. Probable, yes but also highly toxic to anybody's mental and emotional wellbeing...especially that of a 16 year old teenager.

When the cat was finally out of the bag, instead of seeing the two work on their relationship as father and daughter, they fought over her friendship with Harry and Ron. Seriously? As a parent myself, if i had to suddenly find out about my long lost child, my main priority would be to get to know him or her on a more personal level instead of arguing over who they are friends with. Who on earth would throw the "I'm your father" card on a daughter you've just found out about? Seems highly unlikely. Reading that part made me cringe.

The characters lack dimention, there was basically no developement and i feel cheated because i expected this story to be more satisfying. No, i didn't exoect Hermione to suddenly fall into Snape's arms and become daddy's girl...but i did expect them both to be more mature or at least develop into that. I didn't even bother reading the last chapter. I'm sure it's just gonna be more of the same stuff.
madphysicist chapter 21 . 7/30/2020
looking forward to the sequel
MinervaMcGee chapter 11 . 3/20/2020
Owww, poor Hermione. I hope things look up, soon.
MinervaMcGee chapter 10 . 3/20/2020
I hope Hermione's and Harry's lessons might mean that Sirius can be saved. Thanks so much for sharing your work!
MinervaMcGee chapter 9 . 3/20/2020
I love that line..."Scary, but brilliant ". Thanks so much for sharing your work with us!
MinervaMcGee chapter 8 . 3/20/2020
I'd forgotten about that attack , and that Hermione had left the castle after the others. Thanks so much for sharing your work with us!
MinervaMcGee chapter 7 . 3/20/2020
Cant wait to see what happens next. Thanks so much for sharing your work!
MinervaMcGee chapter 5 . 3/20/2020
Wow, can't wait for more. Thanks for sharing your work!
MinervaMcGee chapter 4 . 3/20/2020
Something tells me that Hermione's heading for detention. Thanks so much for sharing with us!