Reviews for A Truth Best Left Unsaid
Elizabeth Boyd chapter 21 . 3/20
This is an amazing story. It is one of my favorite father/daughter stories of Professor Snape and Hermione. Thank heaven for brilliant minds for that is what created this delightful tale.
mysinger chapter 17 . 2/15
Great chapter! The scene between Hermione and Severus was perfect and worth the wait :) Thank you.
mysinger chapter 14 . 2/15
This chapter was brilliant! Your Hermione really is brave, and yes the last scene did make me sad. I hope that Severus doesn't react too badly when he learns the truth. Hermione is already in enough pain. Well done. I am really enjoying this story.
HMRoberts chapter 21 . 2/8
Oh, my! I read ATBLU and then this in one sitting today - I couldn't stop ! Words defy my ability to articulate how much I have been enjoying this. I truly do hope to see that sequel as well as, perhaps, more of LAP? The way you convey the visceral emotional subcontext of each scene is rather masterful - a difficult skill to acquire to begin with, for most, much less at this level! Remarkably enjoyable tales for both! I will post this review to both stories.
Emily chapter 21 . 12/16/2014
Overall, a well written and intriguing storyline. However, I felt like the reader was left hanging at the end without resolution to the overall plot. I know you said there would be a sequel, but I don't see one on your profile.

Thanks for writing.
marthapreston4 chapter 20 . 11/8/2014
weell the ending was just sad
Parvati chapter 21 . 9/4/2014
Read this twice...such a great story. I hope for a sequel. Brilliant characters. Well done!
bexstar888 chapter 21 . 5/20/2014
I love this story, it is so well written and engaging, I can't wait for the sequel!
Pitbull22 chapter 18 . 4/25/2014
OMG I almost barfed from the emotions (Srry ik i hate these comments 2 but sometimes you just can't help it)
NEWTs chapter 20 . 4/10/2014
Dear Imagination94 .
Please do continue. your FF is more interesting than many others and has a fine structure so if you continue and do tell if Mr. Black is Alive or not, I will certainly appreciate it.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/31/2014
I love it! You promise a sequel and you don't have it, why? Please continue this great story, is so lovely. Thumbs up! Keep up the good work!
Lady Blackhawk of Arendelle chapter 21 . 3/31/2014
Where is the sequel!? You said January! I want/need to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 20 . 2/11/2014
Amazing!
TrixieNancy124 chapter 21 . 2/4/2014
This was beautiful. I truly enjoyed the book and finished it in one sitting. Great job! :) Looking forward to the sequel!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/12/2014
You are one of the most talented people on this site, somehow you've managed to take a genre that is very difficult to write and turned it into a ...a side story of Harry potter. I will most definitely reccamend you and I hope to be reading your work soon
Sincerely