Reviews for A Truth Best Left Unsaid
Severus Snape chapter 1 . 11/7
Hmmm, Hermione i thought you where better than that! !
inkbolt93 chapter 21 . 10/27
I enjoyed this a lot, I'm about to go and get stuck into the sequal now, and hopefully get some Snape/Hermione daddy/daughter bonding adorableness
Lucyole chapter 21 . 10/18
that was a really amazing, interesting, exciting, and dramatic story i loved it really good
written the characters were really good too and like they should be in the circumstances there were in especially Hermione and Snape thumbs up and *cookies for you too*
Mimosa Evans chapter 13 . 9/16
I got to this chapter and realized I had already read this twice before lol it's even in my favorites!
Oh, what a lovely fanfic. :D

I'd been looking for a SSHG fic with Snape as her father and had tried reading a few different ones, though none was to my liking, often making Snape too OOC for my liking. Anyway, I really enjoyed reading ATBLU, and it was great that the story focused on Snape and Hermiones relationship, not throwing in some romantic relation with Draco for Hermione.

I loved the snarkyness and and that Hermione wasn't some meek little thing.

So, did I manage to convey my message in this review; that I adored the story? Or do you need me to say it again? Regardless, I'll repeat it; amazing fic. :D
EyeOfSerpent chapter 1 . 8/26
I'm only sad that you never wrote the sequel. :/
EyeOfSerpent chapter 21 . 8/26
Of course I forgot to log in before posting my review below. No wonder I couldn't favourite the story. Genius me.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 21 . 8/24
Brilliant story, but where's the sequel?
Please upload the sequel!
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 21 . 8/17
Great job with this fanfic!
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 16 . 8/17
Wow, you are a fantastic writer and I am loving this story! Great foreshadowing too...
Opal chapter 21 . 8/15
So does this make Hermione a quarter blood or is Snape going to be a pureblood
2BSabrina chapter 21 . 8/7
Hi! I loved the story- I liked how much it stayed true to the characters' personalities and adjusted to follow the original story line in Rowling's books in a logical manner. Idk if you're still writing, here or elsewhere, but I hope you stick with it regardless!
Linzbinz84 chapter 21 . 8/2
Are you still going to write a sequel? I'd love to read one.
SEQUEL PLEASE I beg of u this story was so amazing definitely one of my favorites please write more