Reviews for The Pen Won't Lie
beto chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
I like your work and hope to see more soon
thehopefulone chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
That was an awesome chapter, I especially love the last paragraph, its so HER. Perfect, perfect, perfect.
TLWtlw chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
Sweets ought to be fired for letting her continue to go through this.
Jazzyproz chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
So sad that she sees herself as alone; and that she is cutting herself off from her friends is that much harder. Poor Brennan
Upside-Down Carrot chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
Another great chapter! I am wondering though, will you do a chapter after she finds out Booth is alive?
thehopefulone chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
I really love this story, I think you capture Brennan perfectly. Its so sad how she misses him so much, but won't let her friends help her. Great job with this story, I can't wait for more.
thehopefulone chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Sad chapter. But I love this story so far, and I am defiantly going to keep reading.
anteffy1 chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
I think you are doing very well with this story and it's first-person point of view. Keep up the good work!
jazzyproz chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
Well done, once again! She's really struggling with Booth's death...
jsboneslover chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
Poor Bones. It would be great for Booth to find out that she'd been there rolling around in his things...maybe taking some of them?
SnowyBones chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
Just found this today and I love it. I think your Brennan is great! Well done. I can see her turning to writing in a diary too. Please, keep up the great work! :)
becky chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
Are u going to put a twist on it when she finds out or will it be the same as the programme, either way i'm sure it will be great! Hope u update soon :)
wisegirl71301 chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
Totally awesome story please please please continue with it I think its awesome ans should totally be continued!
becky chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
Great, keep it up:)
penandra chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Anger. Yup. It's his fault she feels like this. I get that. Yet at the same time that our brain is telling us that we would have been better off if we'd never known them, the other side of our brain is acknowledging what we would have missed out on if that had been the case.

Waking up in the middle of the night and thinking it was all a bad dream. That our mind is playing tricks on us. That everything is how it was and a moment of relief that is quickly dashed by the reality of what is.

Well done.