Reviews for Doctor Who Discworld: The Midnight Visitor
IanMALEX chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Great concept, do you think that the Doctor could stop himself from investigating further?
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
That was fun.
This Polar Noise chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
You've really captured 11's irreverence here, and Susan isn't having any of this Time Lords-in-the-cellar nonsense. Great, loved it.
Crosshair chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
You know... I really should track down more little oneshots like these.

You've written this REALLY well, capturing both the characters and voices of the Doctor and Susan.

You could do a bit more to mimic both Pratchett's narration and witty descriptors, but this is still a fun little piece. I'd try writing this a bit more from Susan's view, with her dry seriousness mixed with her extra-senses about this strange 'Doctor'. Pratchett wrote WONDERFUL descriptions of the otherworldly in his books focusing on magic and the more 'fantasy' elements of Discworld, like Death and Susan.
Admittedly, I was more a fan of the NightWatch people, and possibly the Postal people. Police Mystery and Crime Conspiracy in a fantasy setting. But still... after Vimes, Angua/Carrot, and Detrius, Susan and The Librarian are on my list of favorite characters.

Odd really... some literature or series' just... doesn't make for good long fan fiction material. The BEST fanfic I've seen of Pratchetts work is... short little parody pieces. I suppose it's difficult to use such well built people...

but this it's still fun to do.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Oh I laughed.
Old Toad chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Brilliant and funny. Beautifully realised. Shows what can be achieved in under a thousand words.
owlcroft chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Lovely! A truly unexpected combination but you made it work beautifully!