Reviews for Argovia
Hagzissa chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
The story was a beacon of light on a shitty day. Thanks for that.
I'm saying this again, your writing style excels almost everything I've ever read on this page. The dialogue was so authentic that I could hear the actors say it, especially with Crowley.
I'm very said that it isn't longer. You might want to change the description if you're not writing on, because it isn't Destiel yet. That's a little misleading. Enjoyed it nonetheless however.
Hagzissa chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
I'm loving it so far! It's an original idea. One really wants to know what will happen. Your writing style is absolutely flawless. Seriously, you write like a pro.
I very much liked the fight scene at the beginning. The characterization of the characters, their manner of speaking, feels totally right.
Am looking forward to the next chapters (question: Is the story complete?)
jojospn chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
Great chapter, as always! I love how you kept Dean in character, warming up to Benny but not ready to jump to him open arms. You have wonderful descriptive talents, especially regarding Cas and his imprisonment. Very well done! Looking forward to your next chapter!
DestielChick chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
Please write more! I'm loving this story so far!
Chocolmel chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
Wow, I hope Dean and Sam find Cas soon.
jojospn chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
Poor Cas. Horrible to think of being tortured like that. And Benny is definitely going to prove his worth at some point! Nicely done!
helo572 chapter 7 . 10/12/2013
I love this, update soon x
Cutiepi97 chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
Yay! Benny! I love how Sam trusts him more than Dean in this, it's a really different spin I haven't seen before! And poor Cas! No baby, it'll all be okay soon! This is one of my favorite running fics, and I can't wait to find out what happens next! Please update soon! :D
RandamQueen chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
Yeah... Benny :) And poor little Cassy bear
jojospn chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
I love the parallels between Purgatory/Benny/Dean and the purgatory you created here! I'm psyched that you introduced Benny as a character in this story! I love his character and hope to see him back in season 9 (hell, the show IS called Supernatural lol). I love this, it's exciting, fresh, and you balance your storylines perfectly, Very episodic. Fantastic job and looking forward to more!
deathraptor22 chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
I love this story. It's very creative and I like how you've work all the major characters in. You're a great writer!
Cutiepi97 chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
Oh my Chuck, this story is fantastic! I can't wait to read more! Please update soon! :D
jojospn chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
Medieval bar fight! :D All kidding aside, I really am enjoying how this plays out! The Lucifer "legend" sounds intriguing! And you're doing a great job depicting Cas and his kidnapping. Love Crowley, despite how evil he is! Great work. looking forward to the rest!
RandamQueen chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
First medival fin i've read and i love it :)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
please, leave their relations friendly. it will be excellent history of friendship, don't dilute it with a slash. It doesn't cost that. IMHO, will spoil good history.
Please.