Reviews for Even
appleblossomgirl chapter 3 . 6/22
What an amazing story! The writing seems effortless and the character's voices are so strong and confident. You really captured their playfulness and compatibility beautifully. I also really appreciate that you didn't completely crucify Gale. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful writing!
zar33n chapter 3 . 4/1
Oh man, def one of, if not, favorite Everlark friendship to lover stories I've ever read. Thank you for sharing. You are incredible with writing such lovely interactions. I laughed out loud so many times throughout this thing. I hope you finish those WIPs and write more. I am such a fan now.
tracey2.0 chapter 3 . 2/1
Loved both stories!
AliLamba chapter 3 . 12/8/2015
I loved this to a ridiculous degree. Should not have read it at work. Smiled too damn much. Got nothing done. Nearly sextet my husband. I LOVED THIS FIC.
Jaque Weasley chapter 3 . 10/25/2015
Impossible to not like Peeta, such a prince. Katniss can really torture the poor guy lol Gale does not deserve any commentary on my part, maybe a thanks because if was not for him Kat would not see Peeta for what he truly is and for what he can do to herself, have I mentioned before how much I like Peeta? Hihihi
Bob Marley quotes turned me all mush inside God!
Loved this fic!
NotMyBabies chapter 3 . 2/25/2015
Loved this!
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 2 . 1/5/2015
Just finished reading this story. It was great, I was a bit confused on the S2SL outtake, until I realized that is was like a oneshot for in between this story.
Kpfan72491 chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
Awww loved it
starlighttauriel chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
I love this whole 'verse! I hope more shots make their way here eventually.
liljennmartin chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
Great story!
Pughtwins chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
; )
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Man candles.

I love your dialogue - it's amazing - but I am still hung up and laughing over how they smell like tears and defeat.
sfstewart chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
So freaking good.
It-was-so-human chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
Also this one is amazing. So so wonderful to read. I'll have to read it again to remember the details-but seriously, your voice and that beautiful way your characters grow together? Ugh, so perfectly organic. It's crazy. (If you're ever feeling inspired this too would be such an awesome world to see another outtake from. :D )
Allium Banner chapter 3 . 8/14/2014