Reviews for Teach Me How To Fall
Please please please keep writing this story it's amazing
Well at least we know you still have this account, and we still have hope that maybe one day you decide to finish this one. This is an amazing one and deserves a good ending, so please pretty please come back to this story and put an end :)
Please come back to this story!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/15/2016
It's been 2 years but I am still hoping and waiting for you to get back to this fic and finish it. They haven't said the three words yet. Please come back and continue this. I am also still waiting for the Begin Again update, I know it's been longer hanging than this one but you are such a good writer with witty way in words to leave your stories unfinished. Good thing though you didn't leave this fic and Begin Again in a frustrating cliff hanger. Still, many of us still waiting for you. I hope you are doing fine and continue being great! Thanks for the Paily fics again!
WaitingForLightning chapter 16 . 11/5/2016
Wow so hot and amazing!
I hope you come back someday!
AroundUs chapter 16 . 9/8/2016
Ok I'm pretty sure I have read this story now about 6 times!
Please update!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/30/2016
This story and everything you write is so good! I see that it's been years since you updated...hope everything is fine...I don't think you will ever update again but I hope you are doing what you love...is this complete btw? Anyway I would love to read the rest of your other fanfic Begin Again...to be honest that's my favourite..your writing is really good and I find myself re-reading your stories! . Best wishes from an addicted fan. PAILY FTW!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/24/2016
Please update this Story. It's so good!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/8/2016
Please please please update the story again I miss it very very very much
Paigemarie712 chapter 16 . 2/3/2016
Please please please please update the story I absolutely love it I love all of your Paily stories you are a amazing writer I don't even know how many times I have reread your Paily stories and I never get tired of them
Guest chapter 16 . 2/2/2016
Of course I enjoyed, but I will enjoy it better if you update this!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/14/2016
Of course I enjoyed, but I will enjoy it better if you update this!
EP chapter 14 . 11/10/2015
Hey it's almost one an a half year since your last update, are you going to come back to this story or this is over?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Hey where are you? Please make justice for this story and give it a good ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Are you going to finish this story? I don't like at all when the good stories are left unfinished :(