Reviews for Teach Me How To Fall
I miss this story sooooooo much please update
Please update miss this story
buzidoo chapter 1 . 1/29
Really hope you will update this fic soon. Enjoy this AU very much
Tzei chapter 16 . 1/14
Great Fic! Please continue, I love seeing a change of the roles. And the fact tha they not of the same age, well in fact I love it all I get so hooked up that I read all at once and I relly hope you keep writing this awsome story
Guest chapter 16 . 12/2/2014
I really hope that you haven't stopped writing this amazing story I hope you update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
This is my favorite Paily fic - I can literally feel it! The day I see an update in my browser I will jump for joy. Please come back!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/5/2014
Oww come on come back already it's and awesome fic both of them are this and begin again. But I honestly would like to know how this goes on.. It's crappy if it ends there no closure no nothing .. Its a great fic I think it deserves a proper finale.. Please consider all of the request to have the fic back and come back soon. It's been way too long..
Medfreak chapter 7 . 10/28/2014
I wish I knew your adress so I could stalk you to continue this story! I think I'm gonna faint if you ever update again! NO ONE else can write this like you do, that's a fact! So I'm just gonna sit here and wait for you to come back again! I remember I first start reading this one year ago when I was studying to a life-changing exam and it was the only thing that made my day bearable! So we some heavy history! :P come baaaaack pleaseeee!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/25/2014
Please update soon
Guest chapter 16 . 10/14/2014
I read this a month ago and keep checking to see if it has been updated. The comments indicate that people think it is abandoned. Do other authors pick up abandoned stories and finish them? Is there a little orphanage that these stories get to hang out in until someone adopts them and raises them as their own? I sure hope so. This had so much potential.
Fears chapter 16 . 9/23/2014
I'm fearing abandonment. I hope it's not so…. Please return. Or throw a comment out there to let us know you are okay. Have you hit writers block? Are you willing to let someone else finish out the story?
catmig chapter 16 . 9/21/2014
so so so good. Hope you find time to continue it!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/18/2014
Please please please update
PailyFeels chapter 16 . 9/16/2014
This is maybe the second fanfic I ever read. I am just getting into this, only to figure out that some are not as good as others. This is incredible. But… I'm dying to know, will you update? The abandonment hurts my heart. Call a doctor, it's painful!
Medfreak chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
I'm dying of abandonment syndrome over here...