Reviews for Teach Me How To Fall
Guest chapter 16 . 11/15/2016
It's been 2 years but I am still hoping and waiting for you to get back to this fic and finish it. They haven't said the three words yet. Please come back and continue this. I am also still waiting for the Begin Again update, I know it's been longer hanging than this one but you are such a good writer with witty way in words to leave your stories unfinished. Good thing though you didn't leave this fic and Begin Again in a frustrating cliff hanger. Still, many of us still waiting for you. I hope you are doing fine and continue being great! Thanks for the Paily fics again!
WaitingForLightning chapter 16 . 11/5/2016
Wow so hot and amazing!
I hope you come back someday!
AroundUs chapter 16 . 9/8/2016
Ok I'm pretty sure I have read this story now about 6 times!
Please update!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/30/2016
This story and everything you write is so good! I see that it's been years since you updated...hope everything is fine...I don't think you will ever update again but I hope you are doing what you love...is this complete btw? Anyway I would love to read the rest of your other fanfic Begin Again...to be honest that's my favourite..your writing is really good and I find myself re-reading your stories! . Best wishes from an addicted fan. PAILY FTW!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/24/2016
Please update this Story. It's so good!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/8/2016
Please please please update the story again I miss it very very very much
Paigemarie712 chapter 16 . 2/3/2016
Please please please please update the story I absolutely love it I love all of your Paily stories you are a amazing writer I don't even know how many times I have reread your Paily stories and I never get tired of them
Guest chapter 16 . 2/2/2016
Of course I enjoyed, but I will enjoy it better if you update this!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/14/2016
Of course I enjoyed, but I will enjoy it better if you update this!
EP chapter 14 . 11/10/2015
Hey it's almost one an a half year since your last update, are you going to come back to this story or this is over?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Hey where are you? Please make justice for this story and give it a good ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Are you going to finish this story? I don't like at all when the good stories are left unfinished :(
melbevic2 chapter 16 . 10/1/2015
Really hope you come back to this amazing story some day!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
I hope one day you could come back to this story, I really deeply miss this story :(
Guest chapter 16 . 9/18/2015
I really enjoy it, but is there any chance for you to coming back to this story?