Reviews for Protector
city bookworm chapter 5 . 11/27/2014
I too haven't figured how Hannibal survived. The killer seems to be able to make sure that they are all dead. I wonder if this will change how Hannibal thinks enough to be different. I am sure that Will somehow make sure that he will be safe. If the French relatives stay out of contact, could Will keep Hannibal? Or would that if Hannibal is as he is usually change Will. Will seems to be the type that could do anything to protect Hannibal. I look forward to reading more.
Ale chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
Please update again soon. It's really good and I've enjoyed it a lot :)

Thank you for writing what you've written so far. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
Shit! Protect Hannibal Will!
Ryane-Foxx chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
Poor Hannibal :/ looking forward to h how it all pans out :)
JigokuShoujosRevenge chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
Knowing what fanfiction this is, I'm just going to threaten to kill Freddy Lounds.
KitsuneMagic48 chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
Oh no. Poor hannibal. I really love that will is the one protecting him in this scenario!
ADDBaby chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
Bitch, you may know about Hannibal but, don't think for a fucking second Ma'ma Will is going to take your shit. He go cra-cra on you in an neosecound if you try to hurt baby Hanni
Hell Hath No chapter 4 . 9/24/2014
Oh Will Hannibal is gonna be so angry if he wakes up with Alana and you're not there...
Another murder, oh i cant wait
You're writing is truly a gift :)
Ryane-Foxx chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
Gahh traumatized Hannibal is too freaking cute :) so glad to see a new chapter, looking forward to more
JigokuShoujosRevenge chapter 4 . 9/10/2014
Hannibal won't be happy. About either situations.
ADDBaby chapter 4 . 9/10/2014
Aaaaaah, you update only to leave me with gaping holes in my heart. (TTATT)
Thank you for updating, though. (QuQ)
Don't worry Hannibal, Will keep you safe. (9m)9
deelove1 chapter 4 . 9/10/2014
Is it to much to ask that the killer get's Jack?:) Thank you for this new chapter.
KitsuneMagic48 chapter 4 . 9/10/2014
Omg yes! I had given up hope on this story and I was so so so so so so excited to see your update! This was so sad! Poor Hannibal! How dare they try and take him away from the only person he likes! I look forward to the next update!
ariam18 chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
Por favor no te olvides de las otras historias que tienes pendiente me encanta como narras, seguiré esperando ok bye
Belle'Masque chapter 3 . 7/12/2014