Reviews for Mega Man Zero: New Destiny
LW.exe chapter 6 . 11/11/2016
Dunno if you will read this and i am late, but this story was really great! Too bad its discontinued.
LW chapter 6 . 11/5/2016
It was VERY intersting. Too bad its discontinued.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/7/2016
please update this story, already!
GeekyGamerCat chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
update this is awesome!
Zohaku chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
Pretty good story.

I wonder how things will go for Ciel.
raxii chapter 6 . 6/5/2014
You should continue this, it's really interesting!
Dario Flaman chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
This story is great!Looking forward to the next!
RTNknight chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
This is quite enjoyable. Keep good working!
X the Reaper chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
Great chapter, as always. So now the fun stuff it looks like is starting to happen! I can't wait to see new developments down the road.
Leviathan chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
Glad you showed the Levi battle, I enjoyed the post battle tantrum she had XD

I liked the confrontion with Elpizo a lot as well, especially with how he made Zero question himself.

I've seen other fanfics state that humans with more then thrity percent of their bodies being metal were considered reploids in the Arcadia era, was wondering if you'd go down that type of route. Seems like the post final battle content will be interesting.

Looking forward to the Temple battles
eclipse2012 chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
Oh crap. Zero's doubting himself, Elpizo's a maniac, and now the guardians know about Ciel's condition. I expect things to go downhill from here, but this chapter was great! I look forward to the next update.
kat chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Lol ciel is so cute, Please continue your story ñ_ñ
X the Reaper chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
Very good and very funny. I like it.
Zara chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
Oooh you really keep the original personality of the characters. I love it I cant wait for more :)
nina chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
oh the troubles of identity! Nice work on this fic, the plot is developing nicely, and I see you changed all instances of Medicin to Trey, which is waaaay better (you still missed one instance in ch2).