Reviews for A Cappella of Gaudete
annabelle chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
oh my effing god.. 9/10
mudkipz chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
holy fuckin sHIT BRO!11 You are so cool like omg the ending ughnngasdfghjll When I read that last sentence I lost my shit and when Will saw the song of ice and fire thing qwrfhklfdayuolkjggfdsa
Khaleesi95 chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
Mind...blown...
This was truly amazing. Not that I'm surprised; I expected nothing less from you. I love how it all connected with the plot of ASOIAF/GoT. Well done.
Khaleesi95 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Wow, just wow. Hannibal set in Westeros?

It's really promising. I love Will's vision. And Hannibal is really straight-forward, is he not?

By the way, how awesome would it be if House Lecter (I love the words) interacted with House Targaryen and House Lannister? I know that you won't use any of the GoT characters, but I just have to say that it would be very interesting.
MokonaYi chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
HOLYZOMGBBQSUSHI!
My mind is blown by how everything is now connected with the plot of GoT! I'm now super duper convinced that this is the prequel of the whole story! Thanks for this amzing piece of work! :D
Ryane-Foxx chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
Wow, my mind was just blown. As always, your attention to detail and description draws me in as if I was there seeing it with my own eyes. Wonderful :)
KitsuneMagic48 chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
They all turned into animals or that is what will sees or? Wow. This is awesome.
watergoddesskasey chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
awesome!
KitsuneMagic48 chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Oh wow, this is crazy. All the psychopaths and sociopaths all under one roof.
Ryane-Foxx chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Oh wow lol Blunt Will, I like :) can't wait to see more, I really like where this is going
KitsuneMagic48 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I am so interested in what is going on and I really hope it first end in him just getting eaten and killed! God you are brilliant! So many different ideas and all of them fascinating!
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Again, you always blow me away :) you're so wonderful and descriptive with your ways. Bravo.
Saya Kurobara chapter 1 . 7/10/2013