Reviews for Sensitivity Training
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2018
Absolutely amazing! I hope that life allows you to return to writing as you are so very gifted at it. Thanks for sharing your talent.
xxyzz chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
I've read this many times, sorry I haven't reviewed before. But I think after reading so many stories I probably appreciate it more. Your "plot bunny" is a well-written short story that I'll read even more times in the future. Thanks for your hard work.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
Wow.
He will knock four times chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
I think I liked this one best. Sherlock tries to keep johns pride protected, comforts him when he clearly isn't doing well, and just snaps when Anderson behaves like a dick to John.
c.e chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
This is perfection.
A fan chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Loved it, loved it, loved it
FIF chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Oh my gosh this, was. Amazing! Exactly what I was looking for! *squeals* Thank you Skye! :) :) :) :)
chai4anne chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
I love this one, too. Just how one *wants* Sherlock to be. Love that you don't demonize Sally, too. Anderson, on the other hand, has it coming to him!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Very well done. You have a deft touch. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Well done you.
becgate chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Just read it again. ..still awesome and wonderful! ! ! I love fics that show John's military past or explore his transition to civilian life and bring up his Ptsd and that Sherlock is helpful and sensitive to it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Oh my goodness I cannot tell you how much I love this story! Please please please continue I would love to read it. Amazing job!
englishtutor chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I've just been re-reading through all your lovely, lovely stories and realized I'd never reviewed this one. I can't imagine why, as it's one of my favorites! It's so powerfully and so sympathetically written, I actually feel my blood pressure go up as I read it! Beautiful work!
Unionjackpillow chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Great story, love it. Sherlock trying in his own way to help John, Anderson being an absolute dick and Lestrade being Lestrade. That's the second johncentric fic written by you that I love.
RandmWriter chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
GO SHERLOCK! :D THIS STORY IS AMAZING AND QUITE POSSIBLY ON OF MY FAVORITES OF ALL TIME! :D AMAZING! JUST BRILLIANTLY WRITTEN! :D

GREAT JOB AND FEEL FREE TO PM ME! :D BYE! :D