Reviews for The Boogeyman
Guest chapter 20 . 10/26/2016
holy shit this is freakin' awesome! can't believe it's taken me this long to find it.
beautifully written, it's like i can imagine it all taking place. thank you for this :)
chibi heishi chapter 20 . 9/3/2016
Well, that was really creepy. And awesome. And creepy. And did I mention creepy? Heck of a take on the Boogeyman. Really. Seriously creepy. And I'm sorry that I'm not being more vocal, but it is WAY past my bedtime. Freaking 12 hour night shifts...
Sallyannerenee chapter 12 . 4/28/2016
That last part, with Dean crying on Sam... Oh my heart...
Sallyannerenee chapter 9 . 4/21/2016
Oh, wow. This is full of the "if onlys". If only Sam had killed the monster, if only Dean had not tried to help him, but the biggest by far was if only John had explained it more. If only he told Sam another child would be taken, that it wouldn't appear to Dean, he didn't tell them what they really needed to know. And because they didn't understand, they screwed up. Poor Sam.
Sallyannerenee chapter 8 . 4/21/2016
I love this chapter. Dean's protectiveness of Sam coupled with the hand made present? I might've put him on a pedestal myself.
Sallyannerenee chapter 6 . 4/20/2016
Great chapter! Too many great things to single one out, but I loved it.
Sallyannerenee chapter 5 . 4/20/2016
This last scene in this chapter, it could have happened on the show. I would love to have seen it, Jared and Jensen would have done an amazing job with it, too. Instead, everything was bottled up to the breaking point.
Sallyannerenee chapter 4 . 4/20/2016
Wow. Your writing is so clear, I can "see" the boys as this plays out. They're nicely in character, too.
LadyDunla chapter 20 . 9/14/2015
I admit that it took me ages to get to the end of this story - lots of stuff got in the way - but I'm very glad I took the time. This is a masterpiece, without a doubt. It all fits in wonderfully with canon and I love how you've portrayed Sam and Dean.

Thank you!
LeeMarieJack chapter 10 . 8/18/2015
Dean can not protect Sam from the inside of Sam's head. He's just gong to have to learn how to live with a psychic.
LeeMarieJack chapter 9 . 8/18/2015
That's one think that John Winchester was damn good at...breaking his children.
LeeMarieJack chapter 8 . 8/18/2015
Is this going to be the end of Sam's birthday?
LeeMarieJack chapter 7 . 8/18/2015
What a convoluted relationship these two have. Each is trying to save the other from a danger neither of them can defend against.
LeeMarieJack chapter 6 . 8/17/2015
So Sam finally is able to confide in Dean and of course John Winchester bursts in and ruins everything.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 8/16/2015
A Winchester secret. John hiding essential data from his sons. Oh my, like that never happened before. They should actually be used to it by now..