Reviews for Chosen
JacksonTheGreat chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
Sounds really interesting so far!
JacksonTheGreat chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Awesome start :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I like it but why did you make Katniss the bad guy?!
pumpkinking5 chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
Thanks!

Peeta was sold by his mother to be a sex slave. He was drugged and given drugs throughout his ordeal
for a week. He escaped or something happened to him becasue his upper thigh has scars from it. I hope
Peeta tells Cato about what happened to him before it comes out from another source.

Cato saw the scars. He didn't react to it which was interesting. He just gave Peeta his cane to help him
walk to the bathroom. He did check on him because of Peeta's screaming that says a lot on Cato's part.

Kayla is a riot. She is so opened and free with Cato and Peeta. Cato is going to the HG. Wonder how that
going to play out with Cato and Peeta. He was a gift before the games. Peeta realized it talking to Kayla.

Peeta's reaction to Cato seeing his scar was heartbreaking. He knows crying doesn't help you which is sad. A lesson he learned.

Great job!
Drunken Assassin chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
I like Kay-la :P
MangoMagic17 chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
I love Cato's family so far. I do hope Cato won't be in the games. How boring would it be to have Cato in the arena and Peeta watching. Character progression went by so quick, Cato no longer the possessive rich career and I wonder what was going through Cato's mind as he saw Peeta's scar and did Cato really believed Peeta was ok when Peeta was screaming all night. I'm sure Cato knows something's up in regards to that. We learnt a lot about Peeta too which was important. Peeta wishing Cato was looking at his legs sexually and not the way that he did was also interething. Definitely the last part as Peeta cries silently in the bathroom was heart breaking to read yet my favourite part for it was a. Great portrayal, so poignant and powerful yet bare. So many great things I'm loving about this fanfic and hope to see more soon.
SourLittleGirl chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Wow. I just love it! Can't wait for more ;)
MangoMagic17 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Wow great opening chapter. I really love your work. So excited to see what happens next. I love all the character portrayals so far. I do like how you're trying to be different to other claiming fanfics. It's important to be original. I hope we get to see some more of your great ideas just like we did in rusted gold :)
pumpkinking5 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Thanks!

I enjoyed reading your new story. Peeta and Cato are together. Technically, Katniss revealed his secret which wasn't nice of her, yet I can understand her hunger and going without would be devastating for their families. Peeta understand why Katniss spoke up, but it didn't make Peeta feel good about it.

Cato is strong. Peeta is finding that fact out as he is being carried to the train station. Cato doesn't seem to mind that Peeta has a cane. That part was interesting. Their is something wrong with his leg from the first chapter instead of later on.

Third Person? So the story isn't like Peeta or Cato POV. Third POV is from someone else view point on seeing
Cato and Peeta's lives right?

I really how you set up this chapter. It gave a clue on their personalities.

I guess that I am used to your other stories how the set up is with Cato and Peeta's characters. It gave me a sense of their feelings and thoughts about each other in their POV. This is going to be interesting reading
it in third person.

Great job!
peetame chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I love Peeta/Cato Stories! I can't wait for more, more, more!
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10