Reviews for Chosen
CJHutch chapter 24 . 11/10/2013
I just want to say that I love your stories! They are all amazing! Even the one shots are really well written! You should be really proud of your work because your story lines are all so original and every story keeps you on the edge of your seat! I read a lot of hunger games fanficfion and yours are my favourite by a mile! Keep updating and writing new stories because your really good at it!
Also I know you probably have enough going on but try not to forget about other stories like chained hearts because I think that's your best story! Or post a final chapter for rusted gold because you were going to have a new story but you deleted it!
CJHutch x
pumpkinking5 chapter 24 . 11/2/2013

WOW! I miss the ending of the HG! Sheesh!

Katniss sacrificed herself for Peeta. She knew what she did was wrong. Cato told her. On the cornucopia, Katniss told Cato to kill her before she dropped herself into the mutts' pack. He did. What a heartbreaking
decision for Cato which he did. His love for Peeta was greater than Katniss' life. He needed to get
back to Peeta no matter what obstacles was thrown his way.

Heartbreaking when Cato held Katniss till she died.

Harold loves Peeta, but it is a demented love. Peeta realized how much he does. Peeta doesn't like it. Harold
love is sadistic and cruel.

Now, Cato is back! Peeta is overjoy! Yet, he had to tell Cato what happened in his absence. Cato was not happy with Peeta' confession and bruises on his body. I don't blame Cato for what to hurt Harold. He had
a right after seeing Peeta's body and mental state.

Cato did hurt him which is good! Peeta is so fragile and hurt. He just wants Cato by his die and life.
He doesn't want to lose him. Cato is reassuring Peeta he won't . Mya did something right by
taking Harold away from Cato and Peeta, but that it.

Great job! Looking forward to a sequel. What awaits Cato and Peeta after the HG.
Kit Of Yaoi chapter 24 . 11/2/2013
Sequel or one long story is going to be okay, but i think a Sequel will be better

cannot wait to see what happens
fanactic23 chapter 24 . 11/2/2013
Waited a while for this and I LOVED IT !
RonaldGarcia91 chapter 24 . 11/1/2013
OH SHIT Cato having a breakdown at the end was Priceless!, i tought Harold was coming over with the police or something and was gonna let Cato hurt him so the police will take him away... and hed have peeta for a few more days-

I could go either way if you want to make a sequel then do it, if you want to keep up in this story i will be fine with it!
CJHutch chapter 23 . 10/28/2013
Omg! Please update soon! I keep refreshing the pg every half an hr to see if you've updated yet! Also if you get time would you update chained hearts as we'll? That is my ultimate fave fanfic story! Thanks xx
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
RonaldGarcia91 chapter 23 . 10/29/2013
oh SHIT OMFG! I thought that Harold was going to get all crazy on Peeta and it was going to force Him to Fuck with him, I didnt expect that, the men had really changed just as Cato did or is he just pretending to confuse Peeta? eitehr way this is going to be really fun, lets see how Cato handle the interview and how Peeta manage to control things!
EucaEuca chapter 23 . 10/28/2013
I'm so relieved that the Hunger Game is over. I was expecting more advances from Harold. Sorry for my dirty mind. :) I wonder what kind of twist you are bringing into the story now. Does Harold's confession change how Peeta sees him? And this will tear Cato apart? Look forward to the reunion.

BTW, the final trailer is crazy awesome. The arena looks spectacular and the scenes are intense. Can't wait. We only have 24 days to go before the opening. Yay!
distances chapter 23 . 10/28/2013
WHY CLIFFHANGER WHY MUST YOU TORTURE ME LIKE THIS? Great chapter! I feel so sorry for poor Peeta. Thank god Cato's back. XD
i-will-devour-your-stories chapter 22 . 10/27/2013
Sorry - I always hate when I get to the end of one of your fanfics. They're so wonderful, I think they should be published!
RonaldGarcia91 chapter 22 . 10/25/2013
OMFG weird to see Harold being scared of Cato¿? who wouldve thought that! great move there... and he really loves Peeta, it makes me feel i really bit sorry for the guy, you made this chapter a hard one to hate Harold D: altho he havent done anything else to Peeta since he did what eh did, it is weird cause of the personality of that guy by now Peeta should be dying from being fucked all the time lol... but its kinda sweet to see that Harold actual cares for him, even if he is a bartard is nice to see him vulnerable and stuff...

And the end of the games is near... by the looks of it you are making us believe that Cato will be safe but im pretty sure you are saving some huge Ciffhanger in there DDDDDD: and i dont wan to think that Cato will die DDD:

BTW the song said that it wasnt available what was it¿?
JacksonTheGreat chapter 21 . 10/24/2013
Hahah Harold is cray, I like his antics. I have a feeling Cato is going to go fuck something up, probably something he will regret later. Looking forward to the next update :) Peace.
RonaldGarcia91 chapter 21 . 10/21/2013
Amazing chapter, well its Threshs fault he didnt listen to Clove and he killed her! he deserve to die! lol I was really surprise about the fact that Mya sorted out the bacg packs and ending fucking Katnis and Gales life thats why she is crying so much more! the fact that she lost a friend cause she was selfish and now she is loosing another cause of her actions! Thats heartbreaking for anyone! so i bow to you Miss! you keep entertaining me every time!
RonaldGarcia91 chapter 20 . 10/18/2013
Katniss needs to die ASAP! She didnt even tell Thresh Clove was rigth that she didnt killed Marvel, i hate her in this story i really do D:
145 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »