Reviews for Chosen
RonaldGarcia91 chapter 21 . 10/21/2013
Amazing chapter, well its Threshs fault he didnt listen to Clove and he killed her! he deserve to die! lol I was really surprise about the fact that Mya sorted out the bacg packs and ending fucking Katnis and Gales life thats why she is crying so much more! the fact that she lost a friend cause she was selfish and now she is loosing another cause of her actions! Thats heartbreaking for anyone! so i bow to you Miss! you keep entertaining me every time!
RonaldGarcia91 chapter 20 . 10/18/2013
Katniss needs to die ASAP! She didnt even tell Thresh Clove was rigth that she didnt killed Marvel, i hate her in this story i really do D:
pumpkinking5 chapter 20 . 10/18/2013

The last three chapters was so emotional and devastating, yet offers hope for Peeta and Cato.

Peeta is doing everything he can to keep Cato alive. He doesn't like what Harold is doing to him, but
his love for Cato is sustaining him through all the Capitol's evil plans. Harold is one of them. Peeta didn't like it when he came from this monster's hand. He felt dirty, but his love for Cato didn't push him within
himself. He is a fighter.

This chapter shows Peeta's fighting spirit. He hit Harold with his cane. A small rebellion erupts.

I really liked what Cato said to Katniss about Peeta. His love for Peeta is what is driving him to win the HG.
He wants to get back to him. Katniss doesn't deserved him or his friendship. This revelation left Katniss
feelings sad and hurt. She wounded her friends and didn't know what truly happened to him. Cato did.

Now, Clove is dead. I was heartbroken with this chapter. It showed how much Clove wants Cato to survive
the games to get back to him. Even, the Capitol change the rules with 2 tributes can go back home,
only one tribute of District 2 will.

Great job!
ABunchOfStuff chapter 20 . 10/18/2013
AHHHHHHHH! NO NO NO NO NO! Please don't make the games go exactly as they were in the books... Cato isn't allowed to die! I started balling like a baby when Clove died! And poor Peeta! I just can't! There are too many feels going on inside of me!
dannnnzzzz chapter 20 . 10/18/2013
Oh my goodness, I'm sad. I was really hoping both Cato and Clove would make it out alive after the announcement was made. R.I.P Clove :(

I hope Cato can make it back to Peeta!
kanekiken413 chapter 20 . 10/18/2013
It was perfect but please dear gods don't kill Cato if you're doing the exact same as the books! I will cry as hard as I did for TFIOS! Overall it's a really good deep chapter. Herman Hesse is a wonderous author and the quote Cato chose to describe Peeta was right in point. I can't wait till next chapter! :)
TTAznGrl92 chapter 19 . 10/18/2013
great story! update more soon.
RonaldGarcia91 chapter 19 . 10/15/2013
Peeta need to hit Harold real hard with his walking stick in that party! i eman that men is a sick bastard, actually considering Mya a SISTER¿? you fuckin kiddin me¿? i hate the guy! so Peeta better man yup and beat his ass but then RUN BIOY cause he will come hard on you D:
Aira Silver chapter 19 . 10/15/2013
Dang, I want Clove and Cato to both make it out. Can they? Also Cato is going to tear Snow apart not to mention Harold. Peeta, Cato is not going to hate you at all. He'll hate Snow and Harold not you. I hope, otherwise I will want to hit Cato upside the head. At least he knows something is wrong.
Drunken Assassin chapter 18 . 10/13/2013
isn't esylum asylum? lol I actually like this chapter a little (hate myself for it) DEATH TO KATNISS! (yep still on that :))
fanactic23 chapter 18 . 10/13/2013
UGHHHH This was really said ! Can't wait for more .. Update Soon :D
JacksonTheGreat chapter 18 . 10/13/2013
And the crowd goes wild. Harold is becoming more bold, perfect ;) Loved this and I just know he is going to turn into a Finnick, which would be awesome, Finnick was so twisted it was highly enticing. Keep it up :D
MangoMagic17 chapter 18 . 10/13/2013
This chapter broke my heart, I knew something like this would happen. I just hope Cato can come back soon because if I was Peeta I wouldn't know what else to do. I think despite the grimness of this chapter, I felt this chapter certainly highlighted Peeta's mental stability has reached breaking point and that Harold really does deserve to be in a mental institute. The last few lines where Peeta feels disgusted alone and thinks Cato will see him as disgusting is extremely powerful. This chapter really does remind me of your other Peeta/Cato series with the crazy Finnick and again it highlights your craziness and yet exceptional talent as a writer. Making my heart swoon and also my heart break. I know this isn't my favourite chapter by the least but I think this chapter is needed. It makes it more real. It makes this story real. Because you need to fight for your happily ever afters. Hope there's an update soooooooon :D PS yay Thalassa or whatever her name is has died (at least there's some good news hahahaha))
RonaldGarcia91 chapter 18 . 10/12/2013
OMFG is Harold really that crazy that he actually thinks he loves Peeta¿? i would like to see a POV on the Perverts mind!, Peeta wasnt going crazy before but now i think he will be just as fucked up As Lana from American Horror Story when she was raped D:

It was a great chapter i was expecting that and better sooner than later, thatperevrt was gonna take peeta and so he did! he seemed really genuine at first but then he just shows how he really was!
ElementalEvolution chapter 17 . 10/9/2013
Keep it up! Loving this XD
I am really hating Harold, but at least Peeta has Cinna on his side.
Waiting patiently XD