Reviews for Show Me Your Picture
Hayashi Yuri chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
OMIGOSH! The last line practically shouts 'SEQUEL' all over!
Nice and cute and ooooh the image of them posing..I have no idea when i'm gonna get those out from my head in time for all my classes...oh dear!

Anyway! Good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2013

...ten seconds later they're making out on a bed O.o
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Author y u no give us more? That was so good :(
BlacKaZeBlue chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I will say that I felt this was slightly rushed, but it was enjoyable.

I hope you continue soon!:)
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I beg you to continue soon. Please!
angel56277 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
*Q* I found you from tumblr And I must say I am so glad I did _ Absolutely enjoyed this (all) fanfiction of yours.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Unf. That was great, though cocky Rin is nice I really want to see more his bright and confident side during shoots if you're writing anymore chapters ( which I sorely hope for). It did feel kinda rushed, but this was a fantastic AU and story. :)
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Wow! *fans self* modeling Haru and Rin? And the action?! Wow!
Bunny-Fwuffy-Ears chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Please update quick!
Those two are such a smexy pair. They need more time together! xD
Say-It chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Damn...why'd you end it?
Ugh, so good! JFC the last line...
(holy mother, why is Rin so hoooooot?)
Witchdoctr chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Wow. Sexy. I like. Well-written. I'm really glad you decided to space your paragraphs. Nothing more annoying than a wall of text. Also, I like your writing. No glaring grammar mistakes or clumsy writing or errors. Also, as aforementioned, sexy. Will wait for an update.
BleekKitten chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I'm not sure if Haruka and Rin are humans or savage beasts attempting to make out with each other. I don't think two guys who you made to have sexual attraction with each other is realistic to the way a gay people would flirt. If anything, it sounds like one was almost raping the other except for the mutual kiss and then confusion towards the situation. Honestly, I thought that without the flirtation would have made the story better.
Kura-Tokiwa69 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Ahhhh! One of the best AUs I've read! :D
ClawfootCauldron chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Hot DAMN. Hahaha, I think you've got their personalities down pat, from what I've seen so far. Great fic!
apenchantforhappiness chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Where's the rest?! :O
Ha ha, I jest, I jest. This was kayooot and hot too!