Reviews for Alpha, Not Beta
MilkyCocoon chapter 2 . 6/19
Great chapter! You put the idea of 'bad' Kirito in the first chapter by words, and then the used the second chapter to flesh out even more of his character, solidifying his assholitiy. Good character development, though he seemed too much of an angst-lover boy, I can deal with it.
No need to be sorry when you have gifted us with this masterpiece.
Calzifer chapter 13 . 2/8
I love me some good piece of antihero. Great job at writing this fanfiction and I can only hope that you'll update it one day. Hope to see this on my recently updated list soon.
Z3ri0n chapter 13 . 12/22/2016
Super tragic and antihero chapter. I really liked it. I think you could use some character development for Violet though, since her presence is just there. Her support of Kirito is bound to get some reaction from other players, even if they don't know if it's a "him" or "her". In my opinion, people like Lind from the DDA or the Army would most likely reach out in the attempt to get Violet to turn away from Kirito and join their guilds instead, especially after she got the LA bonuses on several boss floors mentioned on previous chapters.
hayabusadog chapter 13 . 12/13/2016
So, I just binge read this entire story, and I must say i quite enjoyed it. It would really be a shane if it vere to be left unfinished. here's hoping you return!
jam99chgo chapter 5 . 9/28/2016
Asuna ruins everything
Massuser chapter 13 . 9/20/2016
Good story. Keep writing. I am definitely liking the darker tare on SAO.
Nox Melum chapter 13 . 5/14/2016
You last updated in 2014, get a move on!
(No offense)
pichu missionary chapter 13 . 3/22/2016
I hope you intend to eventually continue this story. Its really good and you just stopped at a perfect story transition. I hope this reinstates your interest in this story because I really want to see how this goes.
Funguy02 chapter 13 . 2/2/2016
Awesome story very dark near the end
ANIMEFORDAYSXD chapter 13 . 1/26/2016
interesting cliffhanger... I wonder how Asuna would reply to that new kirito:P Well this story is well made and I hope to see a update soon!
Daughter of Athena 20 chapter 3 . 1/22/2016
Awesomeee!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/17/2016
Am I the only one who's been shipping kirito/violet the entire time? And kirito/Ashley, but I feel like they may be the same person.
Ppsh chapter 3 . 12/31/2015
Alpha? Kirito is even more emo and socially retarded than he was in canon. And he constatly feels guilty, apologizes, and blushes like a girl when Asuna says something.
Bright Man Akihiko chapter 10 . 12/10/2015
I feel like all of this is going by so fast. All of these chapters are so long, it's almost like reading a run-on sentence. Length isn't all that matters ("Not that way!" as Kirito might say), but knowing when to cut the chapter. It's great that you can write for so long, but at the end of the day, if you can't end the chapter at the right spot, then you're just detracting from the value of the story.

And then there's the deal with Sachi. I get this is AU, but the relationship between Kirito and Sachi should've been developed a little more. She's opening up too quickly to Kirito and now everything else between them feels awkward and weak.

Finally, on the level deal, isn't it obvious to the Black Cats by the end of the chapter that he's a front-liner? Thus, lying about only being level 26 doesn't make sense.