Reviews for Alpha, Not Beta
kcinnaysvp chapter 13 . 3/25
Wow that was amazing. I'm really glad I read til this chapter. I like the rollercoaster you've put kirito in, you've put a lot of depth to him.

Thanks a for your long term commitment and dedication,I'll wait patiently for the next update.
PokeWizNerd chapter 13 . 3/9
So I just caught up with the story and would like to congratulate you because you are only like one year older than me (i think) because I'm a freshman and i have tied to right stories before But usually end up failing. But anyways i love your story and wanted to say keep up the good work
Kirinthor chapter 13 . 3/5
Loving the dark kirito. I just want a bit more kirito/asuna stuff. Not really a massive fan of him and violet, considering who she probably is lol
Silvercrystal.ct chapter 13 . 3/3
Just got through binge reading the story to this point, loved it loved it loving it, and that last little bit in this last chapter fucking epic.
Waiting anxiously for an alert that this is updated.
Madgunner75 chapter 1 . 3/3
Can anyone who reads this report my old review
KillerPheonix chapter 8 . 2/14
I really like this story! It's good, new, and has a somewhat original take on SAO. Keep up the good work man!
Also, is Violet someone whose name starts with Y? I know you said not to spoil it, but I'm not even sure of this, and the curiosity is killing me! I guess this makes me a cat... lol. No? My puns are no good...
Madgunner75 chapter 12 . 1/24
Is violet, yukki?
After I read the ending I'm half sure you watched Guilty Crown
Reason: Crown of Horns and the way he is saying he is a king
Thanatos Calom chapter 13 . 1/1
Damn didn't see that coming
TH3 51L3NT A55A551N chapter 13 . 12/29/2014
DAMN! THAT WAS GOOOOOOOOD! AND LONG TO BOOT! BTW 2 rings at a time only on a person... Also are you missing things in the Elucidator part?
treeofsakuras chapter 13 . 12/28/2014
Really interesting to see kirito changed so drastically, but it was really good. Love the kiritoxviolet moments, would live to see more of them
Avoide chapter 13 . 12/27/2014
It's great to see an update on this story. It is even better when the chapter is awesome! I liked how you have changed the course of of the story, and even though Kirito seems OOC it is still a realistic and reasonable change of character considering the traumatic experience and his age. You did a really good job on describing his thoughts and I hope you will continue to do that. Just remember to keep some action in each chapter if it is possible, because if the mood gets darker it might be too much monologue :)
LabuLabuKappuru chapter 13 . 12/27/2014
OMG I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS FIC!1!1
TH3 51L3NT A55A551N chapter 8 . 12/26/2014
Fun fact vorpal strike is one of kirito's favorite Sword skill
GStride chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
Nice to see you back! And with Kirito now darker than ever! XD I admit that I was a bit confused with the situation at first, but seriously I love the way this story is going to. Keep it up!

P.S Is it just me or wikia said that after obtaining Elucidator Kirito still used his Anneal Blade first due to his STR stat was not high enough? :/