Reviews for Careful What You Wish For
15Sydd15 chapter 11 . 4/7
I really liked it! I love the way you describe the characters and the way you write! Good job, and thanks for writing!
earthangel123 chapter 11 . 11/17/2013
PHENOMENAL
secretivemuch chapter 11 . 8/20/2013
one word- wow.
loveyouforever101 chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
Oh my god. Oh my god. I am literally flipping shit this was probably the best Katniss/ Peeta AU story I have ever read. It was so entirely beautiful that I don't know whether to sob or laugh right now! That was just. Wow. I think you just destroyed my life in the most beautiful way possible. My god. That was so. Wow. Just wow. Thank you for posting this because I'm so happy I got to read it! Just. Wow.

-loveyouforever101 :D
LizaLovesPeeta chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
Oh my word. This brought big fat tears to my eyes. I loved the ending. I loved how he forced himself not to expect anything, bu when the moment presented itself he wasted no time to rush back to her. Love love love it!
Moreover, I'm warmed by your beautiful and honest foreword, your dedication to your husband nd the deep love and gratitude Icahn read on your short words. You are fortunate to have found such beautiful love, one that endures all sort of battles and comes out strong. I envy you -in a good, grateful for you way...
LizaLovesPeeta chapter 10 . 7/21/2013
. Really. Tears :(
LizaLovesPeeta chapter 8 . 7/21/2013
Love the parallel you're drawing here. Katniss' mental state with her blurry "real-no real" memories; hershatter of shock, PTSD, "crazy girl" ; Prim burning right in front of her eyes and not being able to save her and the guilt and unbearable pain that followed.
I'm not too crazy about Peeta calling her "sweetheart" though that's a Haymitch thing! ;)
LizaLovesPeeta chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
Well, you were not kidding, this is really AU! Chatty papa Mellark and gorgeous mama Mellark, madly in love and, well, as you wrote "disproportionally sexually compatible", now that is different! ;)
LizaLovesPeeta chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
Interesting that Peeta is a musician instead of a painter. Loved how you still brought the painting in Beetee's description of his talent. Pretty clever!
Still loving Finnick!
LizaLovesPeeta chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Loving this. ! The comical banter between Finnick and Peeta is deliciously funny! I love the smart-ass attitude of Katniss and Peeta's irrelevant flirtation ..! it was hard to read Peeta voice his anger towards what he went through and revere in the fact that it pains him yet doesn't define him.
It's 1:50am. I must go to sleep... Ok... . !
Reven Eid chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Reven eid chapter 11 . 7/18/2013
This was is magnificent ! And ending was .. The words I remember we're just breathtaking
Meee chapter 11 . 7/18/2013
That was awesome! I loved this story. It was so sweet, probably my favorite modern day fanfic (: You're a great writer
Anla'shok chapter 11 . 7/15/2013
You're going to hate me, but that was... too easy. She shouldn't have recovered. Not that I'm unhappy that Peeta won't be miserable all his life (Delly was hilarious even if she's too obnoxious for my tastes and the groupies... ugh), but it almost feels like cheating.
But yay for happy endings..
At least he did let go and try to move on and now they may yet be happy together. Although, if she remembers everything, she also remembers all of her trauma? Does that mean Snow has been properly convicted post-mortem? (I know this is not a murder mystery novel, don't hit me xD)
Did she sing again (the samples she wanted to submit) and it unlocked her psyche?

The top AN was maybe my favorite part here ;D

I don't regret reading this at all. It's different and very well done. You master the subtleties of very difficult situations, well done.
Chasing Silmarils chapter 11 . 7/15/2013
Aw, that was sweet. I really liked it. Good ending.