Reviews for Careful What You Wish For
Chocovian chapter 11 . 11/2/2014
This was a beautiful story. Thank you so much for it. It had everything, and it was amazing. You knew how to tear up my heart with Katniss not remembering Peeta, but that epilogue helped.
I absolutely loved you love story and congratulations on your marriage, your husband sounds amazing. :D
I wish you could continue with this, but that might be asking for a bit too much. Thanks again and keep writing beautiful stories!
janedoe15243 chapter 11 . 7/17/2014
Love! Great plot twist at the end.
Reader701 chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
I like meeting Beetee in this chapter. And Finnick and his dancing. :)
16Sydd16 chapter 11 . 4/7/2014
I really liked it! I love the way you describe the characters and the way you write! Good job, and thanks for writing!
earthangel123 chapter 11 . 11/17/2013
PHENOMENAL
secretivemuch chapter 11 . 8/20/2013
one word- wow.
loveyouforever101 chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
Oh my god. Oh my god. I am literally flipping shit this was probably the best Katniss/ Peeta AU story I have ever read. It was so entirely beautiful that I don't know whether to sob or laugh right now! That was just. Wow. I think you just destroyed my life in the most beautiful way possible. My god. That was so. Wow. Just wow. Thank you for posting this because I'm so happy I got to read it! Just. Wow.

-loveyouforever101 :D
LizaLovesPeeta chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
Oh my word. This brought big fat tears to my eyes. I loved the ending. I loved how he forced himself not to expect anything, bu when the moment presented itself he wasted no time to rush back to her. Love love love it!
Moreover, I'm warmed by your beautiful and honest foreword, your dedication to your husband nd the deep love and gratitude Icahn read on your short words. You are fortunate to have found such beautiful love, one that endures all sort of battles and comes out strong. I envy you -in a good, grateful for you way...
LizaLovesPeeta chapter 10 . 7/21/2013
. Really. Tears :(
LizaLovesPeeta chapter 8 . 7/21/2013
Love the parallel you're drawing here. Katniss' mental state with her blurry "real-no real" memories; hershatter of shock, PTSD, "crazy girl" ; Prim burning right in front of her eyes and not being able to save her and the guilt and unbearable pain that followed.
I'm not too crazy about Peeta calling her "sweetheart" though that's a Haymitch thing! ;)
LizaLovesPeeta chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
Well, you were not kidding, this is really AU! Chatty papa Mellark and gorgeous mama Mellark, madly in love and, well, as you wrote "disproportionally sexually compatible", now that is different! ;)
LizaLovesPeeta chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
Interesting that Peeta is a musician instead of a painter. Loved how you still brought the painting in Beetee's description of his talent. Pretty clever!
Still loving Finnick!
LizaLovesPeeta chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Loving this. ! The comical banter between Finnick and Peeta is deliciously funny! I love the smart-ass attitude of Katniss and Peeta's irrelevant flirtation ..! it was hard to read Peeta voice his anger towards what he went through and revere in the fact that it pains him yet doesn't define him.
It's 1:50am. I must go to sleep... Ok... . !
Reven Eid chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Reven eid chapter 11 . 7/18/2013
This was is magnificent ! And ending was .. The words I remember we're just breathtaking