Reviews for Smut University 2013
DishclothRioter chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
I really enjoyed this. I actually cried at the end! Maybe I'm hormonal or something, but I just thought it was so affecting that they both feared rejection so much and had no idea how the other felt. Well done.
deslyncullen chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
nice transition from best friends to lovers. I loved his make believe date and it was great that he felt the same way all along. Beautiful ending.
GeezerWench chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
That was so sweet.

Very descriptive scene of two friends (sort of) enjoying a movie.

At first I thought he was just playing her. Glad it turned out he wasn't.
plummy chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
What a great kiss! I love the build up and the dialog before. Maybe more than you're used to writing, but it really made it all the more swoony for me. As for movie kisses, on our first movie date, my not-quite-boyfriend, upon viewing a pretty torrid sex scene, said "That looks like fun." I definitely didn't get the kiss then, but eventually I did. We've been married for a while now and I'm still shocked how bold he was in that theater. Nice job!
Edward's spouse chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
excellent. later
dinotopian chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Thank you!
idealskeptic chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I really like the gamut of emotions here. It covers everything in one very good smutty one-shot. Good job!
kitchmill chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Wow, very well done for your first lemon! Great buildup. I really felt the connection between them. I'm also a Naughty By Nature. :-) Fun homework!

Kitch
JennaReads chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I am sooo impressed that this is your first lemon! You've obviously studied up ;D

This is the sort of story I would read as a fan. So reading it for Smut U was kinda a treat. I think you've nailed the whole Naughty By Nature thing.

Well done! Thank you for sharing and looking forward to more.
Daphodill chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Hey there fellow Smut U-er!

Nice job on your homework. You built up a good story, one that I'm curious to know how it all plays out.

Congrats on squeezing your first lemon. You did a really God job. I love Edward tossing Bella over his shoulder, going 'caveman' on her.
EveryDayBella chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Wow! Very, very sexy and a great story to go with. I really loved it.

If I could offer one little bit of advice? You used exclamation points way to much. They should be used very, very rarely, otherwise they don't mean anything.

Really though, great job! loved it!
MsRSX chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
That was really fucking hot!
deslyncullen chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I can't believe this was your first time writing smut. Great job. Did not see that ending coming, but it was a nice surprise. I liked how he forced her to listen to him, then they were both rewarded in the end. I also enjoyed reading the favorite lines form the book.
rolsiepolsie chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
awesome! loved it! can't wait for more! :)
eDWards.headboard chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Nice job. I always love when canon lines are used in new stories. Thank you for writing.