Reviews for Cornered
Palindrome310 chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Read it when it was first published but now I realised I never review it! great scene that captures their earlier versions, great depiction of desire and how the power shifts from one moment to the other.
Lifewithcourtneyy chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Oh. My. God. That was awesome! I love every moment of it! ERMAHGODDD! Please... Please... Join the team of writers for Downton Abbey and make this scene happen.. Well I mean obviously it can't because Matthew dies but just go back in time and change it please :')
7gifts chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Delightful!
miscreant rose chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
oh yes, much better to battle it out over Matthew... Now THAT is a conversation worth having. Can't wait to see you continue this!
darkblueyank chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Type your review here...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I wonder how long their "conversation" continued, and how it concluded.? I love your happy and sexy revision of the awful ending to the Strallan dinner party! Your story really begs to be continued... PLEASE! Thank you for the big smile sitting on my face right now.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I loved this story! It was humorous and the characters are exactly how I imagine! I would definitely read it if you write more m/m :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
What a great read! Everybody stays so in the character, it's amazing!
Katy chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Absolutely loved it:)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Oh what a great story. I love how this one ended- far superior to the actual episode! You are a very good writer and I am so glad you ae taking on Mary and Matthew.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
well that was just perfect on so many levels.
didyouhaveagoodtime chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Ha, I see you posted it here too! Well done, my dear. Love it :)
fanaticdA chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I wish this was Canon.
Audrey C chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
What an absolute delight! I enjoyed this story so very much. They were so in character in this AU situation. Well done!
luvgoround chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
So good - love this one-of - if only things were this juicy in canon - thank goodness for fanfics. that's all I can say. Great job - I love how Matthew turned the table on her and called her on her motivation for bringing him into the library, and their admission to themselves they both really wanted to kiss the other. Great story! more please ...