Reviews for Against Each Other
HEART BEATZ 24'7 chapter 17 . 4/16
Breathtaking story! Amazing!
I loved it so much!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2018
Omg ... i totally love it
valie france chapter 17 . 9/2/2018
wouhaou ! ! ! cette fanfiction m'a tenu et serré le ventre durant toute la lecture ! ! ! wouhaou !
tu as une imagination hors norme , j'avais tellement peur que nos 2 HEROS se soient perdu ;(
sniffffff j'ai pleuré ... mais la fin est magnifique , bien que j'aurai souhaitée encore plus et plus ; j'ai des frissons de t'écrire mes pensées et suis si heureuse de lire cette histoire sur REN & KYOKO . J'aimerai tant arrêter d'être dans cette vie - ci et être au delà où tant de magie doivent exister pour vivre une si merveilleuse histoire d'AMOUR sans fin... MERCI de tout mon coeur à toi .
deanakafka13 chapter 17 . 4/25/2018
This is so beautifully written.I'm amazed by your writing and this story is just wow.
Michiyo chapter 17 . 8/24/2017
Dang. You never fail to amaze me author-san! Emotionally packed and just enough fluff, wonderful! Thank you for sharing!
kimeno-pebols chapter 17 . 8/17/2017
Your writing always amazes me and never fails to touch my heart. This story was so beautiful. I especially LOVE the heart-wrenching scene wherein Kyoko saw Ryoko wearing Princess Rosa. Simply love it! 3
bstarqueen chapter 17 . 5/18/2017
I blame you for making me stay up until 6 AM reading this and sobbing multiple times throughout the story... It's a very big change from average, fluffy Skip Beat! stories and it was executed BEAUTIFULLY. I can see myself coming back and reading this story again.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/10/2017
Great story of how love conquers all. Just like Lory said to Kyoko that a great love story goes through trials, angst, jealousy, longing, misunderstanding and all, to still find each other. But she has to be willing to raise the curtain. In this case , they both did. While I hated Sho and Ryoko interference, it did make the romance more precious in the end.
Karrat chapter 17 . 8/4/2016
Continue please
Guest chapter 8 . 7/19/2016
I love Yashiro - he's an awesome friend. :) Lovely chapter as always! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/19/2016
What a sad chapter. I feel so incredibly bad for Ryoko especially - she fell in love with somebody who didn't love her back.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/19/2016
Oh dear...I sense some conflict up ahead. Amazing chapter as always! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/19/2016
The scene was awesome! :) You did a fabulous job on the chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/19/2016
This is going to be fun! I'm really excited for the next chapter! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/19/2016
Yikes. Why exactly did Kyoko leave? It seems like she had a really good reason for doing so, though...