Reviews for Loki's Revenge or How Harry became a Friend and More to the Norse God
Kelvrin chapter 9 . 9/26
...sigh, Its irritating how you've needlessly broken up this story into separate fics. Its a pretty good fic.
PleaseDeleteMe8217280 chapter 9 . 8/30
I liked it. Off to read part 4.
PleaseDeleteMe8158719 chapter 9 . 8/21
This was good off to read Of Gods and Family.
Mrs. Florish chapter 7 . 10/16/2015
I love this.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/30/2015
I for one agree with Hulk. THAT kind of smash is definitely good!
delete-account-please-6795258 chapter 9 . 5/25/2015
Splendid story I'm off to read the next story which will be Of Gods and Family.
Faiien chapter 9 . 3/29/2015
I am thoroughly enjoying this fic, though I would love to read more of how the two magics interact together. Like, do they ever conflict? It would be very interesting!
Danneyland chapter 8 . 3/29/2015
Heehee, their relationship sure developed pretty quickly. And hah, Thanos was jealous of Harry's power. And that figure ... of Death, correct? Giving Harry permission to end Thanos completely ... chilling.
ColdFang chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
Nice Story! :)
AkiraNatsume chapter 9 . 8/16/2014
Wow. You write really excellent stories. I can't wait for the next chapter in part 4.
tamashiyuki chapter 9 . 6/13/2014
very goooooooood!
I like so much!
emthereble chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
loved this fanfic too.
balantea chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
It would be nice if you posted a something here saying when you upload the new chapter :)) I'd wanna read it
MoonPrincess623 chapter 8 . 3/14/2014
Cute and very unique.
shadewatcher chapter 8 . 2/14/2014
Dawww! Poor Loki, just found his soul mate, he's not going to be too keen on being separated from him any time soon. Heh, wonder what the Asgardians are going to think of the Master of Death. XD Ahh, Harry never could do anything the simple way.
This is great. Hope there will be more soon.