Reviews for Across the Universe
yonkeya chapter 2 . 3/5
Please update as soon as possible I really like this story
Acinorev17 chapter 2 . 2/2
Love this please continue
Mew57 chapter 1 . 1/21
Please continue! Keep up the great work. _
stacy.deitz chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Please continue this story. Update ASAP. I'm a big Goku/Kakarot/chichi fan. They are my absolute favorite anime couple and ignore the the one that keeps saying Kakarot is annoying in this because of his attitude. I think his attitude is great and love the way you characterized his personality. It's awesome and this really got my attention. Please continue and update soon since it's been over a year now. By the way your writing style is great and I just marked this as one of my favorites and you as one of my favorite authored. Keep up the good work and Continue! Continue! Continue! Please...
stacy.deitz chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
Please continue. I know it's only 2 chapters but it caught my attention and I'm very interested in what happens next. Please continue to writs this story.
ZH9 chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
Update soon I love this so far
Wynora chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
Now this one certainly is different! Looking forward to read more!
Mew57 chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
I hope Goku's attitude changes soon... he's annoying just like Vegeta -_-;
dalishiki510 chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Really good! for the first time I can read a perfect way of Goku as Kakarrot. With a total saiyan personality. More bad*_* perfect *_* I wanted read a story like this! but I always readed a Kakarrot with the Goku's personality-.- Goku becomed good just because he hits his head. People need to see how he was before, when he was a real saiyan in his personality! For me..it's so better!
really really good story! I hope to read soon the next character.
Mysterious Anon chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
Goku here is as annoying as Vegeta... Hope you fix his attitude soon. Can't wait for the next one :)
DBZ101 chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
This story is interesting please continue it
nixnbix chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
Gah! I was so excited to see this! Please continue writing. I am so into kakarot/chichi right now. I wish there were more stories about them. Please don't be persuaded into making this more about bulma/vegeta, they have enough damn fics!
I really can't wait for an update, and personally, the only other thing I'm hoping for is that the story will eventually be worthy of an m rating...I do love a lemon, but that's totally up to what you are comfortable with.
ruby890 chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
Very good. Update.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
It is nice to see that goku is still bit of a softie
Haaruuhii chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Hohohohohoho this was nice, I wonder what will Kakarot do to them? He can't keep them in his house many time, someone would figure out and Kakarot might be in a huge problem for hiding the girls. Anyway I liked this :) hope you can upload another chapter soon ;)