Reviews for Across the Universe
Love this please continue
Mew57 chapter 1 . 1/21
Please continue! Keep up the great work. _
stacy.deitz chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Please continue this story. Update ASAP. I'm a big Goku/Kakarot/chichi fan. They are my absolute favorite anime couple and ignore the the one that keeps saying Kakarot is annoying in this because of his attitude. I think his attitude is great and love the way you characterized his personality. It's awesome and this really got my attention. Please continue and update soon since it's been over a year now. By the way your writing style is great and I just marked this as one of my favorites and you as one of my favorite authored. Keep up the good work and Continue! Continue! Continue! Please...
stacy.deitz chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
Please continue. I know it's only 2 chapters but it caught my attention and I'm very interested in what happens next. Please continue to writs this story.
ZH9 chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
Update soon I love this so far
Wynora chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
Now this one certainly is different! Looking forward to read more!
Mew57 chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
I hope Goku's attitude changes soon... he's annoying just like Vegeta -_-;
dalishiki510 chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Really good! for the first time I can read a perfect way of Goku as Kakarrot. With a total saiyan personality. More bad*_* perfect *_* I wanted read a story like this! but I always readed a Kakarrot with the Goku's personality-.- Goku becomed good just because he hits his head. People need to see how he was before, when he was a real saiyan in his personality! For me..it's so better!
really really good story! I hope to read soon the next character.
Mysterious Anon chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
Goku here is as annoying as Vegeta... Hope you fix his attitude soon. Can't wait for the next one :)
DBZ101 chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
This story is interesting please continue it
nixnbix chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
Gah! I was so excited to see this! Please continue writing. I am so into kakarot/chichi right now. I wish there were more stories about them. Please don't be persuaded into making this more about bulma/vegeta, they have enough damn fics!
I really can't wait for an update, and personally, the only other thing I'm hoping for is that the story will eventually be worthy of an m rating...I do love a lemon, but that's totally up to what you are comfortable with.
ruby890 chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
Very good. Update.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
It is nice to see that goku is still bit of a softie
Haaruuhii chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Hohohohohoho this was nice, I wonder what will Kakarot do to them? He can't keep them in his house many time, someone would figure out and Kakarot might be in a huge problem for hiding the girls. Anyway I liked this :) hope you can upload another chapter soon ;)
Haaruuhii chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Nice way to begin the fic :), omg Bulma was so imprudent for going in a strange ship just like that. So there are another 19 girls?! And they are all form earth or are form other planets? and in this fic there are no ssj? Goku and Vegeta are their base form? :) I'll read the next chapter -w-