Reviews for Nesting
WolfWoman86 chapter 1 . 4/7
Holy Hera! This was hot! *fans self* Poor, poor Hawkeye - he doesn't stand a chance against the seductive will of the Enchantress, does he? *giggles* Good, captivating read!
Geeky Momma chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Wow! I enjoyed it.
Rhanon Brodie chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
You sent me this link so long ago and I've read and re read this several times without reviewing. I have no excuses, so, I found a pocket of time and decided to take another look. Wonderful job on the no dialogue concept. It's not an easy thing, in any situation, but you handled it very well. We're always told as writers to show, not tell, and without the use of dialogue, you utilized the chance to flex your writer's muscles and tell a story. The sex is hot, the plot is solid. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us next!
Katie chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
OMG! :-) Hot story! Loved the twist at the end, hope you continue with this plot
DeDe324 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Wow, I really like this a lot. I can only imagine how hard it was to avoid dialogue and you made it look easy. Your descriptions were fantastic.

The sex scene was hot! You need to have more faith in your smut skills haha!

The one thing I really like about this is that Aria almost comes across as possibly "Mary Sue"ish just with the description and the affect she has on Hawkeye but then you have the twist at the end that explains it perfectly and it just WORKS!

Seriously though, I think this might be my new favorite of your works and that's saying a lot because you know I love your Quiffy arc. Brilliant job and I cannot WAIT to see where you go next!
Siarh chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
So did not see that ending coming! It works so well.

Awesome bit of smut as well! Glad to see you back in the swing of things!