Reviews for Elseworlds: When The Hunter Becomes The Prey
MooncatX chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
Outstanding story! First Barracuda fic I've read and it makes me hungry for more! I hope other Elseworld fics will follow, as this universe really grips the imagination. What all happened that things are the way they are here? Obviously something happened to Xanatos, and Fox is now the prime mover and shaker in this universe. Wow! Love Fox. Love how you've written Fox. And this was an absolutely delightful pairing of two characters I'd never have thought of myself. Bravo!

Muchly Impressed

Mooncat ,,
Lily Maza chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
Well Toddel, it seems you've created another out of the blue wonderful story. Though I don't think I've even seen the pairing of Othello and Fox except in "Tempation", it was truly fun and enjoyable to read. :) Of course, being it's part of the Elseworlds saga it doesn't make me look too far into it and keeps me happy. :P I still love the way you can describe anything, whether it be a dark corner or the sky above. You outdo yourself everytime and I'm glad you stuck in few stories throughout the summer. ;)
semtester chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
Goodness and wow... I ought to make more off-the-cuff remarks more often if the result is something this fabulous. The writing is excellent and the characters are so in-character that is it doesn't matter that this is under the Elseworlds banner, it feels "authentic" especially Fox. The interaction and dialogue of each character was spot-on (even the cameos), but between the "stars" of this piece, *wow* it is wicked and delicious and even better than I had expected. The Fox in this vignette is a reminder as to why I liked her in the first place as she returns her to sexy, powerful, conniving, Mrs. Robinson, adventure-seeking glory and thank you for giving her such great lines and then there is Othello at his flustered, stodgy, honorable best. They may have mates in the regular Garg-universe, but I knew that they'd be pretty great together if a writer ever decided to take the chance on them. A fun romp indeed. What more can I say except much, MUCH mahalo. ~Puaena *;-)