Reviews for Frozen Hearts
SpinoGuy Productions chapter 9 . 1/5/2015
*sniff*

I will not cry. I will not cry.

*single tear falls*

DAMN IT! I haven't shed a tear since the end of Toy Story 3.

Anyway, this is a nice, yet tragic, origin to Mr. Freeze. Freeze is a character that never reached his full potential until the animated series, and didn't quite rise to that expectation since. This story, though, is the closest in quality to Heart of Ice I've seen. Heart of Ice is still better.

You really get to feel for Victor, as he just goes from nice, loving husband and soon-to-be father, to this cold, emotionless monster. It's actually quite tragic, since we get to know Nora as an actual person instead of just a plot point.

So, I'm going to give this story a 9.5/10. Simple exclusions, like the Ferris Boyle encounter, held this story back by half a star, but other than that, I have no complaints. It was well written, grammatically correct. As much as I love your comedy stories, I actually would like to see more stories featuring people other than Joker and Harley.

Spino, out.
Madi H chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
aw!
blackcat9517 chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
Such a beautiful and tragic story. I've always felt a bit sorry for Mr Freeze. His crimes were never driven by anything else but the determination to find a cure for his wife.
Anyway, I had a great time reading this.
Shiore-Hikaru chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
Wha- poor Gretchen wtf did she do?! Where's Catwoman to save kitties when you need her! What a sad little fic ;_;
PartyPenguina3 chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
This story was so amazing. I am in awe at the feelings you stirred up inside me... I pity him so much.
PartyPenguina3 chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
*SOB*
blackcat9517 chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
Wow. That was really emotional. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Shiore-Hikaru chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
Awww how touching I didn't think I'd enjoy this fic so much but I do.
PartyPenguina3 chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
She miscarried D: I really really hope that one day Fries can find a cure. This is all far too depressing to not have a happy ending.
Shiore-Hikaru chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
Awwww what a sweet fic :3
PartyPenguina3 chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
Awwww a baby?
blackcat9517 chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
Nora is really spontaneous! I just love her attitude!
PartyPenguina3 chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
The killing everyone part seemed like just the kind of thing that Harley would love, so I can't blame Nora. I love her inviting herself nature, it's so funny!
blackcat9517 chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
Ah yes, the part where he froze his pets is coming back to me now. I actually watched Batman and Mr Freeze Sub Zero back when I was younger more than once since Cartoon Network couldn't stop airing it but then it gradually stopped airing Batman out of the blue. Anyway, this was really nice chapter to read.
PartyPenguina3 chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
OMG CAT! I LOVE CATS!
That ballet reminded me sooooo much of POTO. Yeesh. Everything reminds me of POTO. Great chapter! I'm really starting to like Freeze as a character.