Reviews for Improvise, Adapt, and Overcome
lobita chapter 13 . 1/24
Hello? Are u still there? Please continue.
supernatural16 chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
Please update soon.
c x x
apester chapter 13 . 3/8/2014
Oh really enjoyed johns point of view receiving the news. Lovely chapter
becca65d chapter 12 . 2/2/2014
I wanted to cry along with Dean over the loss of his friend
Dee2436 chapter 12 . 2/2/2014
Awesome chapter! Can't wait to see what comes next
Sami-is-sweetheart chapter 11 . 12/21/2013
OMG I love love love it! It's Sooo intense please please please update soon. It would mean the world to me! :)
lobita chapter 11 . 12/15/2013
Please update it is a great story so please continue
TheKittyKat chapter 11 . 11/12/2013
I completely disagree with the prior review, no offense meant to that person this is just my opinion. I absolutely love your story and how realistically you talk about war. It isn't something you breeze through, it isn't easy, and over there when you're actually in battle, it's almost like being underwater. Everything is real... But not. Just wanted to say how much I appreciate your story and hope you put out another chapter expediently. Celebrated Veterans Day yesterday with my stepdad and cousin and this really helps bring meaning to our armed forces. So thank you :)
utemia chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
Interesting concept, but your story lacks any plot so far. What's the point of story set in the cradle of civilization between the euphrates and tigris river, rife with myth, and we are 10 chapters down and so far nothing has happened? I mean he is in a warzone, but that doesn't make a story. This isn't Generation Kill... it's Supernatural. So I gotta say that so far it's pretty boring as stories go, despite it being set in the Iraq war.
becca65d chapter 11 . 10/27/2013
That was a very intense chapter. Thanks for the update & good luck on your goal to finish by veterans day
Alice chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
Aahhh man... Dean!

HUG!
Sami-is-sweetheart chapter 9 . 9/17/2013
Dear god my heart! It hurts buts in a good way , this story just keeps getting better and better so thanks for the update can't wait to see what happens next :)
apester chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
Actually that was one of my favorite so far. Chapters that is. Dean calling sam just to hear his voice and all. Sweet in a dark way. Great job and looking forward to the next update.
becca65d chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
I really like this story.
Sarachan chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
reading this again so close to 9/11 makes it more poignant. great read.