Reviews for Improvise, Adapt, and Overcome
babyreaper chapter 19 . 9/6
Damn John Winchester Dean was happy, yeah he was in danger and he was hurt was in his element and John Winchester spoiled all that, will Dean be able to forgive him for taking him out of the army, I really hope not. I really want Dean to tell his father exactly how he eels about the situation. Thx for updating...
Thiltelles chapter 19 . 9/6
Thanks for theupdate! I missed this story! It's a shame that sam and john are so selfish! Dean deserves choose the place he want to be!
Fanpire101 chapter 19 . 9/5
Wow, so I don't get why this doesn't have triple the amount of reviews that it does. This is fantastic, though I will admit, I kinda rushed through it so that I could get to the Sam and Dean reunion. I'm not usually one for AUs, but this has been great. I can't wait to keep reading, especially to see what happens me with Sam and Dean finally seeing each other!
SilverZelenia chapter 18 . 7/9
IT BETTER BE SAM.
Nina Ferraro chapter 17 . 6/27
Ooooooooooooooooo deans mad now John better watch out lol
xoxo chapter 17 . 6/25
Very interested to see how this impacts the canonical events. It's definitely already made Dean more outwardly hostile to John than he is normally, which I like, but I'm curious what it will lead to, having both Sam AND Dean deeply and openly angry over his (lack of) parenting skills. Dean always tended to just bottle up his resentment instead of airing it out like Sam.
Awerry chapter 17 . 6/25
Oh man! Dean is going to kill John!
xoxo chapter 16 . 6/12
I knew he was going to do this. Dean is going to be so fucking pissed. Sam is going to be pretty damn pissed, too, when he eventually finds out Dean was there with injuries and never contacted him... I can't imagine how angry I would be if my older brother did that to me, and he's not even in the military lol.
Thiltelles chapter 16 . 6/12
Thanks for update. John is a real assbutt! :))
Nina Ferraro chapter 16 . 6/12
Wow John protecting his boys as always! Great chappi please update soon!
becca65d chapter 15 . 6/5
Just wish John could speak the words instead of keeping them in his own head
SilverZelenia chapter 15 . 6/4
BUT WHAT ABOUT SAM? WHERE IS SAM IN THIS?!

Oh no... Is he going to do something that screws with Dean's service? I don't know what, but...
becca65d chapter 14 . 5/30
Makes me wonder if Dean and John will ever have a closeness again? And if John even let Sam know what happened to Dean?
lobita chapter 13 . 1/24/2015
Hello? Are u still there? Please continue.
supernatural16 chapter 13 . 10/28/2014