Reviews for Flushed
Sam chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I thought the work was very cute with the end. Super well written. My only recommendation would be to split your larger paragraphs into smaller ones. Leaving more space between the lines. I just makes the piece a bit easier to read on the eyes. Staring at the computer screen and squinting while trying to make sure I was still on the right line was my only problem. Other than that keep up the good work!
MyFirstistheFourth chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Mmmmmm...NICE! Very sensual and steamy, with a little extra dash of romance! What's not to like! :-D Thanks soo very much for sharing! :) :) :)
Harriet Watson chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I can't even BELIEVE how well this is written except for the fact that you only use 'he' when referring to a character. It's impossible to tell who's who when every sentence is 'he _ed him.' Don't be afraid to use their names! It was really hard to fully enjoy because of that, at least for me. Otherwise, this is still definitely one of my favorites.
DaviesInTheMaking chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Best summary ever. An Oh my god, th a last sentence. I was just like AWWWWWWW. Word of advice though. You may want to use their names a bit more an verify what positions they're in. It gets a bit confusing at times
Linables chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Ahhhh seriously, I- I can't even. I don't even know. That was just amazing. I freaking love beautifully written poetic smut. Things like this could sustain me for life. Thank you.
Queen Elizabeth chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This just made me smile, thank you!
Great job Deary!
Love
Elizabeth
YayaPear chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Hmmm, such a lovely story; just what I've been looking for :-) You made my day, thank you :-)
IAmCabooseTheVehicleDestroyer chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This was adorable! Truly well written :)
The only criticism I have is that at times it was hard to tell if it was coming from John's or Sherlocks's point of view. Other than that, your word choice was eloquent and your descriptions were thorough. Well done!
wandam chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
If you ever want someone to proof read for you please let me know. I really enjoyed reading what you have written.