Reviews for Land Before Time Retold
Anonimosx chapter 1 . 9/11
Hello, we love your version of the story of The Land Before Time and we like it that you continue keeping up the good work of yours with all the other movies and the tv series/show episodes of course.

Ah! Do not forget that the movie 14 of The Land Before Time is coming soon: The Land Before Time: Journey Of The Brave. You can see the first trailer of the movie on YouTube now.

Please, go to see and watch our own crossover story proyect/plans of The Land Before Time and Avatar: The Last Airbender. That is right, we are going to do something similar of you, but it will be Littlefoot and his friends along with Team Avatar on all their adventures in the prehistoric Mesozoic world of them. Please, tell this to many others, including fans of both universes and franchises: The Land Before Time and Avatar (The Last Airbender, The Legend Of Korra).
jack.leighton.712 chapter 7 . 7/24
Probably one of my favorite moments in the entire story. Sorry about this long response, but if you had Mae Whitman perform Aylene's voice and have her singing 'If we Hold on Together', it would be perfect. To me, the cast should be Mae Whitman as Aylene Felix Avitia as Littlefoot, Liliana Mumy (Mertle Edmonds) as Cera, Livvey Stauvenbauch (young Anna from 'Frozen') as Ducky, Jeff Bennett as Petrie, Rob Paulsen as Spike, Frank Welker as Sharptooth, Tara Strong as Littlefoot's Mother, Jim Cummings as Grandpa Longneck, Miriam Flynn as Grandma Longneck, Fred Tatasciore as Rooter, Maurice LaMarche as Topps, Josh Peck as Derek, Troy Baker as Jonathan, Aylene's father, Vanessa Marshall as Elinor, Aylene's mother, and Judi Dench as Elaine.
jack.leighton.712 chapter 18 . 7/5
Sorry about the review being so late:) I give this part 9.5/10.

Just one thing though, just to add some more drama.
I would have like it if the scene played out with Cera saying one more mean thing to Aylene and the girl, due to a combination of Anger, Hatred, Trauma, Sorrow, Fear and being broken over going through so much, completely loses it and attacks Cera in a fit of rage and they start fighting with Aylene yelling at Cera about all the mean things she did while Cera just fights Aylene due to petty arrogance. The fight escalates until Aylene finally loses her mind and beats Cera up so bad, blood flows from her mouth and her horn nearly breaks, she throws the threehorn into the waterfall and is about to kill her, until Cera cries out for Aylene to stop. The girl comes to her senses, realizes she was just about to do what Sharptooth would do breaks down in tears, says sorry and after a moment of weeping, the 'Understanding' bit starts. That's how i would have written the scene, just to make it more dramatic and sad, to teach Cera a lesson and to show the reader just how close Aylene was to falling into despair. Sorry for the violence. Otherwise the chapter was great.
Ultimateblack chapter 12 . 6/21
I watched a video recently about a stand-up comedy. The guy made fun of LBT. "whenever somebody says something racist, we take a drink". Cera says "They're different! We threehorns stick to our own!" take a drink.
I was snorting with laughter when I read this and recalled the video.
shoewax45 chapter 22 . 6/12
That was a great retelling of this of the story of the movie The Land Before Time thanks for writing this
New Universe Returns chapter 22 . 6/1
This is a great story. I do hope you can still continue with Land Before Time: The Mysterious Island Retold.

I do wonder if you can rewrite Land Before Time: Great Valley Adventure Retold, eventhough I haven't started reading it, because I like the Strut character since he is not like Ozzy, he likes eating plants. Maybe give him another chance to gain their trusts and let him stay in the Great Valley, but he will be kept watch by the other dinosaurs.

What do you think?
New Universe Returns chapter 20 . 6/1
Hi there, I like reading this story, but there is one error in CHAPTER 20 you forgot to check.

"Dinosaurs in my world are extinct. In other words, they're all dead and have been for thousands of years."

Correction 1, shown in "[ ]":

"Dinosaurs in my world are extinct. In other words, they're all dead and have been for [over many millions] of years."

Correction 2, shown in "[ ]":

"Dinosaurs in my world are extinct. In other words, they're all dead and have been for [over tens of million] of years."

Correction 3, shown in "[ ]":

"Dinosaurs in my world are extinct. In other words, they're all dead and have been for [over 65 million years ago]."
Big Dragon Rebel Girl chapter 12 . 5/16
Now I see it. You got that whole "Are you calling me fat?" thing from Homeward Bound, didn't you?
time-twilight chapter 22 . 3/29
Love this story! But I think the story would of been better if Aylene was the same age as littlefoot about 5 or 6 years old and she is in an orphanage because her parents died and she wishes on a wishing star and the necklace her mum gave her is the one that takes her to where littlefoot is at the beginning before his mother died and she stays with littlefoot instead of going back to her time.
D.J. Scales chapter 22 . 2/25
D.J. Scales chapter 6 . 2/25
What a great chapter. Good job
D.J. Scales chapter 1 . 2/25
Nice prologue
brony325 chapter 19 . 2/18
the arrow killed him, and the boulder finished him off. I LOVE THIS SCENE
MewLover chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
This was a great chapter
MewLover chapter 1 . 12/27/2014