Reviews for Land Before Time Retold
Aylene looks like Melody from The Little Mermaid 2
Rock Raider chapter 22 . 10/19/2017
This was quite the read. If I read the sequels to this, I actually kind of hope one thing we find out is some lore about the time stone.

a)How does it work?

b)What causes it to no longer allow its holder to travel between the two worlds?

c)Where did it come from?

d)Who made it?

But hey, I still got four other fics to read. Can't promise I will, or at least not right away, but they are there.
sierra.stanley.52 chapter 22 . 9/17/2017
omg, so cute! XD
SnowWolf43 chapter 22 . 8/20/2017
Wounderful just wounderful I'm staring to reread this fic once more and I must ask are you going to include sOme aspects from the tv show in the this as well. Like ruby, and chomper livening in the valley
Guest chapter 20 . 8/10/2017
Really a Star Wars reference? When sharptooth looked like he said I have you now
Guest chapter 22 . 7/11/2017
*cries of Joy* this is the best story I ever read in my tire life.
Dino nerd chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
Im watching the movie and reading this at the same time.
Linker101 chapter 21 . 5/29/2017
Ladies & Gentlemen, we have a title! 83
Linker101 chapter 14 . 5/28/2017
I actually listened to the song as I read it! It's that good!
Eric the Looney chapter 9 . 2/10/2017
Hey, this might be a silly question, but does Aylene get any weird celebrity paradoxes when she hears Ducky? Like her thinking, "Hey, she sounds just like Judith Barsi" or anything like that?

Other than that, not a lot to say here. Though it does introduce my favorite member of the gang Petrie. Oh, and gives some nice human/dinosaur development in terms of her shoes.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/3/2017
Haaaaaa! This was awesome! SHE GOT TO COME BACK! YES! SO HAPPY! Now for the next book X3
Guest chapter 3 . 1/3/2017
I'm so happy I found something like this! I didn't even think there would BE an LBT section, much less some stories like this! Can't wait to read the rest of it...which I probably will in one sitting XD
AllegroGiocoso chapter 22 . 12/4/2016
Nice to see everyone happy in their homes, and very sweet dream. I love how Littlefoot has faith that Aylene will return, and how Aylene is always thinking about them. Good thing she’s packing up more for the return trip! Really nice, touching reunion scene! Love the ending in how it’s promising of the adventures yet to come. I can’t wait to start reading Great Valley Adventure tomorrow!
AllegroGiocoso chapter 21 . 12/3/2016
Touching how Aylene is so happy to see her family, yet a bit amusing with their underreactions… Whoa, it’s hard to believe that time paused like that considering such an epic journey took place! Interesting how her grandmother seems to want to have a talk with her alone … It all makes sense now that Elaine used the stone, she must have been who Sharptooth saw when he say Aylene before. Oh, so Elaine’s friend looks like it may be Doc… I hope Elaine still has the ability to activate the stone somehow… it would make make Saurus Rock in this series really interesting! So happy for Aylene that she can go back to their world. Really like the way the stone works on how Aylene must really mean it to go back and forth. And the ending line is perfect time.
AllegroGiocoso chapter 20 . 12/2/2016
This was a tough explanation, but Aylene handled it really well. I really like the concept of the different universe and Aylene’s explanation of it. The arrival scene is nicely captured! Really sad about Aylene reflecting on her world. REALLY nerve-racking concept about this being a one-way path, and terribly, terribly sad goodbye scenes, especially with Littlefoot…. So sad…. And honestly surprising that it came now, during the original movie’s happiest scene. Really bittersweet!