Reviews for The Fox
icedrop12 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Ooh this looks like a fun one. I can't wait for the next chapter. I giggled a number of times in this one and I can't wait to see what happens next. Well done on the character building and I liked that Draco and Hermione aren't at each others throat's. (I do wish they could have had that food fight, the elves could have joined)
whenallelsefail chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
It's fun reading Hermione hounding Draco over something he's innocent about! Haha!
irianaceleste chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Seriously though... It's not very often you have to tell Hermione to shut up and read (x
ShaaaCSMMaa chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Ermagherd Frosty you're trying to kill me with fluff! I can't cope but then again I can't get enough DX
Terapsina chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Well this is entertaining.

Though me getting ahead of things as usual I can't help but worry about something. If Draco and Hermione fall in love (as it should be) it's inevitable that she eventually figures out that Blaise is the Fox, and she's the sort to put her job first and turn him in, and that can't be good for the relationship. On the other hand now that I've written that down it occurs to me Blaise is rather smart and knowing something doesn't mean being able to prove it... so it's entirely possible that fifty years from now Draco's wife will still have family dinners where she tries to catch her husband's best friend in a lie...

...I SAID I was the sort that got ahead of the story... by a lot ;)

Anyway, I enjoyed reading this and am looking forward to seeing how it develops. Especially if Draco has some other artifacts hidden around his house by the ACTUAL Fox. Also Hermione being invited for that breakfast and the for reading some books made me grin (it made me grin a LOT).

Hope you enjoyed my slightly... unusual review :)
filthysmile chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This is amazing! Please continue, 5 chapters sounds wonderful, I hope you bring back Blaise!
ChocolateBrownieCheesecake chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Aha I love it! When are you posting the next chapter?
vickifay chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I love this already! Leave it to Blaise to blame Draco for all this and sic Granger on him. This is going to be interesting, I can tell. Can't wait for more!
Em chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Brilliant!
reader08 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I love this new idea. Can't wait til your next update ( of any of your stories).
ushallneverknow chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Hahahahaha, brilliant as always. I can't wait for the next part!
summerful21 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I love this so far. Seriously, the scheme is perfect and their interactions are both hilarious and adorable. Update soon!
Tilga chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Ooh, another story? I love this already. You're probably my favorite comedy writer in the entire fandom, and I just love your version of post-war Lucius. Can't wait to read more!
4SnowWolf chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I know, I'm going to utterly enjoy this story!

Go girl!
Lala chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Ah I like this chapter so far
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »