Reviews for The Fox
wordsmithmusings265 chapter 3 . 9/10/2019
nice to know that even Blaise has standards and you know Hermione only brought Potter along cause she was worried what she might do it left alone with Draco again. also the shellfish metaphor was gold. I do love a sassy Blaise. #utrsd
wordsmithmusings265 chapter 2 . 9/10/2019
I'm with Blaise "I'll just leave you two to your sexual tension." lol Love the idea of Draco as a photographerdef something good ole Lucy wouldn't approve of and far better for him than working at the ministry. here's hoping he doesn't get hexed when he tells Hermione they have to share a hotel room..#utrsd
wordsmithmusings265 chapter 1 . 9/10/2019
Great start. I can so see Lucy being super put out by being outsmarted Blaise. Def concerned about Narcissa's mental health.

that last line though "Shut up and your read book." So perfect.

#utrsd
saoyedaoez01 chapter 5 . 9/10/2019
Enjoyed it very much. :)
saoyedaoez01 chapter 4 . 9/10/2019
So she’s off the case? I wonder if the real thief will ever be caught.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 3 . 9/10/2019
I’m wondering even with all his reasons why would Blaise make it a career to steal. I kinda feel bad for him if this is what he wants to do. He’s to be an intelligent guy like Malfoy.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 2 . 9/10/2019
These two are hilarious. Well, actually, Malfoy is the funny one. Love it.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 1 . 9/10/2019
Always enjoy their banter. Love it whenever he gets her to blush. So many favorite lines in this chapter. Mostly it’s his responses to Granger are my favorite lines. So I wonder how much Blaise can get away with stealing artwork when the victim would eventually find their possession elsewhere. Is Blaise going to hide them or sell them?
Grahamgirl93 chapter 5 . 9/10/2019
Liked the ending... even though I could trade more of this great story! Haha #UTRSD
Grahamgirl93 chapter 4 . 9/10/2019
At least she admitted she is attracted to him... now let’s act on it ... #UTRSD
Grahamgirl93 chapter 3 . 9/10/2019
This story is good... Blaise & Draco’s friendship is wonderful..#UTRSD.
Grahamgirl93 chapter 2 . 9/10/2019
Hermione & Draco are toooo cute plus Blaise! Great chapter #UTRSD
Grahamgirl93 chapter 1 . 9/10/2019
Lucius is Lucius... I feel for Narcissa & Hermione going through the manor was great! #UTRSD
Snowflake Dazzle chapter 5 . 9/10/2019
Well, Blaise turned out to be helpful to Draco after all. I am happy Draco and Hermione were able to come together and found happiness! Thank you for all the hard work you put into this story and for sharing it with us!
Snowflake Dazzle chapter 4 . 9/10/2019
I am happy Hermione did her research to see that Draco just wanted to get the vaccines back to help the children in need. I hate that she walked away again, though. Why she can't just act on her feelings is beyond me. Thank you for this chapter!
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »