Reviews for The Fox
Snowflake Dazzle chapter 3 . 9/10/2019
Poor Draco. Hermione is never going to admit that she likes him. And now that Harry is involved, their time alone together will be next to none. I wonder if Blaise really did take the vaccines and is playing dumb with Draco. Thank you for this chapter!
Snowflake Dazzle chapter 2 . 9/10/2019
I love that Hermione is still pretending that she doesn't like Draco. I feel Blaise may become more of an issue for them if he is left unchecked. As will Lucius. Thank you for this chapter!
Snowflake Dazzle chapter 1 . 9/10/2019
Lucius really didn't think things through when he set Hermione on Blaise. I have to wonder if this will come back to bite him in the butt. Or if this goose chase will lead to more objects being taken while Hermione isn't looking in the right direction. Thank you for this chapter! #UTRSD
lhbmac chapter 5 . 9/10/2019
Cute story! I read it a while back and was pleased with the reminder to reread it from Under the Radar
HappyAuriga chapter 5 . 6/13/2019
Thank you for a couple of good laughs. I needed that.
lna jt chapter 5 . 8/22/2018
Loved the snarky tone!
Epletre213 chapter 5 . 8/3/2018
This was such a cute story. It was amazing. You are wonderful at writing.
Medha chapter 5 . 8/2/2018
I just love the ending tho
Riam chapter 5 . 6/12/2017
I loved this story, it reminded me sometimes of an old sixties movie with David Niven!
viv-heart chapter 5 . 3/18/2017
Aaaah. This was great. So much Blaise :D Lucius was nice too. I enjoyed Hermione too
Kelsey441 chapter 5 . 1/1/2017
This was brilliant. So much better than what I thought it would be based on the description.
azertykeynes chapter 5 . 4/20/2016
Can you imagine how disastrous this fic would have ended if Hermione succeeded in blowing Draco's head off?

Is there a sequel? Coz I wanna read a sequel
AnnaOxford chapter 5 . 12/15/2015
Blaise is a git, but a good friend. And what a fun story!
AnnaOxford chapter 4 . 12/15/2015
I hope Hermione apologises, or at least does some of the seducing. Draco isn't an angel and there are some things working against him, but that doesn't mean that she didn't hurt him. If he does all the grovelling and pursuing, it's not exactly fair.
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 12/15/2015
Draco admitting to letting himself down easy and Blaise's arse clenching exercises? Awesome.
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »