Reviews for The Fox
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Goodness, Hermione is such a cutie pie.
Scherherazade chapter 5 . 9/4/2015
One of the most amusing stories I've read. I enjoyed it very much.
Charlotte Bird chapter 5 . 6/3/2015
I loved this! Poor Hermione had no chance! I am loving all of your stories at the moment. Your writing is really sharp. I think I've favourites about 3 so far?! I need to control myself, but the summaries are just too juicy to resist!
SomeoneKnew chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Oh, this is gonna be good! *sits up and rubs hands together, snickering*
Fluffmelody chapter 2 . 3/31/2015
hahahaha... mione is sooo not gonna like it when you break the news, dray.
daisy321 chapter 5 . 1/4/2015
Excellent original idea for a story. Very amusing.
Baitdcat chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
Blaise is so adorable in this one. Good story as always.
cztelnik chapter 5 . 11/21/2014
Excellent fic with Draco and Blaise and Hermione. You have skill to play them off each other- really liked Lucius and Narcissa too.
Aria Talbot chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Damn it Granger is really annoying in this one -.- Jeez
bvbsloth chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
I love this story so much!
Cora DeBlaere chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
Loved this!
hpfanficfanpollmod chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Dear frostykitten,

I am writing to inform you that you've been nominated for the following category for the Spring-Summer 2014 Round of The HP Fanfic Fan Poll Awards (hpfanficfanpoll . livejournal . com):

SHIP: DRAMIONE (DRACO/HERMIONE)
CATEGORY: BEST COMEDY FIC for "The Fox"

You need not take any other action at this time, unless you would like to reject the nomination. In that case, please contact us and we'll remove the nomination and contact the person who nominated you to let them know your decision.

We have an "I've been nominated" banner on our website for you to post on your blogs/Tumblr/Twitter/Facebook pages right now, if you wish. The banner can be found here: hpfanficfanpoll . livejournal 23681 . html#cutid2

The nominations period ends on May 15, 2014.

The voting period will commence on May 19, 2014 and close on July 20, 2014 (that gives two full months to read and consider the nominated fics).

Our awards ceremony is open to the public to vote, and we encourage you to ask your friends/family to participate. We will tally up all votes and announce winners on or before July 31, 2014. Please check back then to see if your stories placed, or add us as a FRIEND on Livejournal so you can get emails when that list is broadcast on our blog. Banners for your nominations/placements will be available at that time, too.

Congratulations on your nomination!

Sincerely,

Melissa, The HP Fanfic Fan Poll Awards Moderator
Mariacam chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
When I'd first saw the summary for this story I was strongly reminded of this anime I used to watch. It's called Magic Kaito, it's part of the reason I started reading this fic at all. It's a good story though. I like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Hello! :D What does the Fox say? My Father will hear about this! LOL Sorry I just had to do this xD
random whovian chapter 5 . 11/6/2013