Reviews for The Fox
random whovian chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
I love it!
roon0 chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
Wonderful story. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! Frosty, I'm pretty sure you're one of the few writers who manage to make Dramione really work without being OOC. This is how Dramione should be: funny, full of silly banters, witty, and sexy! Keep writing!
skari chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
OK, was enjoying this story until it got gay, next time a little warning will be appreciated, thanks.
Kathy T chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
LOOL. Well, this story was quite hilarious and greatly written.! It's funny how in the end, Hermione *still* hasn't found out who the real fox is. Anyways, loved the characters, loved the story, good job.!

KT
misswinterjayne chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Ha ha loved it
Aleena chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Very good! I loved it. :)
hkmac chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
This story is a lot of fun to read. Your Draco is delightful with his dry sense of humor and his friendship with Blaise. Thank you for writing and sharing.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
ohmygod you can't be serious: this can't be the last chapter! MORE!
mooray chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
An excellent end to an excellent story!
I would say that this is my favourite of your stories but then I always think that after reading one of your stories - they're all sooooo good!
Please write another one soon - I'll be waiting!
Until than, toodeloo!
vickifay chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
Sorry for the late read, but this was definitely worth the wait :D I loved the way you wrapped up everything in this chapter. Well, almost everything. Should've known Blaise wouldn't disclose his true identity to her. I liked the ending, though. What a good thing it was that Draco's balls weren't burned off after all...
thunder2010 chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
What a cute story :) I loved it and I didn't expect the ending but it was good. Awesome story as usual!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Your stories are so funny! So good !
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Love your story
Guest chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
AHHHHH! SO CUTE! Thank you for continuing to write Dramione fanfiction that makes me feel so happy! I look forward to whatever you write next! :D
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »