Reviews for Let It Bleed
MissKraken chapter 13 . 8/1
I know this was written a long time ago...but just saying I'm loving it xD It's funny, it surprises and the characters are so on point. One of the best Buffy fincs out there. I'm so thrilled to see more stories written by you. Will really enjoy eating it all up. Thank you for investing your time to do this. Wish you the best.
Toolazytologin chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
Dude, I just keep coming back to this story... I've read it so many times, and it still holds up!
Hope to read more from you(no pressure on the 'soon' thing, just do your thing).

All the best xx
DragonyPhoenix chapter 19 . 4/29/2016
I think Willow has a point. There are always snacks on stakeouts on tv!

Lugosi, as in Bela? I did 't get it until the end, at "Mr. Lugosi" but ... Bwah-ha-ha!
DragonyPhoenix chapter 18 . 4/27/2016
Heee! It took Dawn long enough to pick up on it.
DragonyPhoenix chapter 9 . 4/25/2016
Love Faith messing with them. ;-)
DragonyPhoenix chapter 6 . 4/24/2016
“Time, the Great Healer”. I think that’s amusing because today I posted Edna St. Vincent Millay’s “Time does not bring relief; you all have lied” - poems-and-poets/poems/detail/46464
DragonyPhoenix chapter 5 . 4/24/2016
I like how you’re setting up a break between Willow and Kennedy. It’s slow and it’s working up to it, just like in real life.

"And that detective chick was kinda hot." Nice! Kennedy's not really torn up over this. Love how you handled the breakup.
DragonyPhoenix chapter 4 . 4/24/2016
"We found it, didn't we?" "Guess so." Uh, is this a fake Scythe?
DragonyPhoenix chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
Oooh, "Except there was no one her own size anymore." Lovely. Also, Willow insecurity. Excellent.
jellyrcw11 chapter 23 . 1/26/2016
"the words doused the flicker like a match dropped in a pool of dirty rainwater"
Perfect, what graceful and simple imagery.

I've never been a big fan of Xander but he's written in a way that makes him more understandable and I can appreciate that.

"she woke up, shaking, from a dream of happiness blown away by a stray bullet." Are you trying to make me cry?

Now that the first part is done, bravo. You captured the complexity of their relationships without making it melodramatic. I felt like everyone had real layers.

So excited to read the rest!
jellyrcw11 chapter 22 . 1/26/2016
I wasn't sure about the vampire plot twist but I liked it.

"Willow gave her other self an encouraging smile. "But, it's a really nice cage." Lol, so willow.

I love the story is tying up loose ends. I really feel for willow's situation. And faiths what ifs.

I kinda wish the blood wasn't pig because it would have been funny if the vampire still held some Jewish beliefs.

"Having a soul didn't mean you couldn't be a monster."very Buffy line. Really evokes the show.

I loved the dialogue in this chapter.
jellyrcw11 chapter 21 . 1/24/2016
"Maybe Faith had forgotten to cover 'effortless nonchalance' in her lesson-plan." I love how this story is so consistent. It's so aware that every moment had a moment before it.

"Buffy had already folded.

Xander was good at poker." Great lines that explained so much.

I loved everyone's reactions. Expecially xander.

"She knew exactly what Tara would think." Well, what would she?
jellyrcw11 chapter 20 . 1/24/2016
"Nope, not gonna fuck you in the ass ... but I'll tell you I love you." Lmao, I think I woke my roommate up by laughing so hard.

"She wouldn't even take perverse pleasure in fucking any leftover Buffy Summers-worship out of her." Very faith.

They are so intimate together. I expected them to get straight to the banging so this slow down is interesting. It felt so sweet and private that it seemed almost inappropriate to be there as a reader.

"the Slayer's eyes traveling slowly, meaningfully southward in an almost obscene show of approval" Probably the most erotic thing I've ever read.

The most natural sex I've ever read. Felt like all of it could happen to someone.

Talking about the photo was deep. I appreciate that it was included in this chapter. Prefect contrast.
jellyrcw11 chapter 19 . 1/24/2016
"Maybe she just figures one of us finally made a move." Faith at her best. Honest with sincerity behind it.

I was so ready for that kiss. Great build up. Such a great pairing. I loved Willow's mental rambling, very in character.

I also loved the mention of Faith's dimples.
jellyrcw11 chapter 18 . 1/24/2016
I was surprised to see dawn in this chapter but it was very enjoyable.

I'm laughing at the kiwi name for someone from new Zealand lol.

Great ending again. Curious to see Dawn's thoughts after the initial shock.