Reviews for Points of Authority
Lesbo-Island chapter 1 . 4/18
Where did Britt get that badge?
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Again, insanely hot. I loved Santana putting up a fight. You're crazy good at writing smut. Thanks! Oh, and where did Britt get the badge? Lol
unicorns223 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Awesome story *_* oh and "NOT smashing vaginas", I'm sorry but I laughed for a god three minutes at that haha XD good job
BrittanaForeverX chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
So so hot. You always do a fab job of heating me up. Now without trying to sound stupid, any chance you could tell me what exactly SUMOSMU means? Greatly appreciated :)
Fragar1991 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
That was good :D

Xoxoxo
Purple-Ketchup chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Seriously, I think you've given me a smut addiction. This is the real reason I don't want summer to end, not the sun, or the heat, it's the Summer Of Smut. Awesome. -B x
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I wish I could use emoticons on here. I think the face with the bugged out eyes would sum it up for me!
Spencer007 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Loved it! Cannot wait for the next one!(:
P chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Damn girl, I knew I should've known not to read your stuff in public.. Really love the way you always show that they respect and love each other. Also, the notes at the end never fail to bring laughters out of me
crammit chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
For the record, SMASHING VAGINAS is the name of my punk band. Imma let you use it in your notes because I'm an awesome person BUT I'll be pissed if my heavy metal band A Fist For You, A Fist For Everyone makes its way into your next story. :-)

So, about this story, 'memba when I was all like, oh I'm going to read this with my morning coffee? My coffee is cold now. Why? Because apparently I can't read smut and drink coffee at the same time. Why? Because I needed both hands to hold and scroll through my phone and couldn't be bothered with coffee when there was THIS GODDAMN STORY to read. There's something about Brittany taking charge like that, half-undressed in a cop uniform, that is ridiculously sexy. Who wouldn't want to make Santana submit like that? And if there exists such a person, they need to suck a Mary Poppins bag of dicks because they are dumb.

Well-done with this story! So freaking hot! Also, you're making my self-imposed exile from writing very difficult to maintain because I want to wank on Wednesdays too. *pause* I mean, I want to write for Wanky Wednesday. :-D

Can't wait to see what's up for next week!
Brittana luv chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
hot hot hot as usual :) would expect no less from you. ALL HAIL WANKY WEDNESDAY'S! my fav thing about summer :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Cop!Britt is so hot, especially when she is being firm and in charge.
Lauren H 91 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I want to change Wednesday officially to hump day in honor of these stories. Officiar Safety is my favorite part besides the obvious sexy times. I think in control Brittany is my favorite Brittany to ever Brittany. Can't wait for next hump day. Woo woo!
jellymankelly chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Why do I get the feeling that at least 90% of Santana's insults come from personal experience?

In other news, HOLY MARY MOTHER OF HOTTIES. So, that was kind of the sexiest thing ever in the history of sexy things. Pretty sure.

Also, you are an obnoxiously thorough pimp. Thank you very much. Except now I have more people pestering me to write for the damn Innocent 'verse. So also, fuck you very much.
M206 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
SO HOT! I love Wednesday! Can't wait for more:)