Reviews for Protection Plan
miawmiaw chapter 10 . 7/7
I love this story and to find Mike one of the good guys for change is refreshing. Nice twist there.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
Great story! Thank you
Guest chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
Weird name but glad things worked out. I think they will have a hard time eventually with jasper. With him amd aloce getting help they will become closer and it wont work out in the future her heing excluded from things.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/28/2014
Shes to young and has been through to much to start a relationship with bella. She needs to live...be a teenager...not be with edward and a mom.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
That was wrong
Guest chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
It seems like something else is going on with mike and bella...edward needs to back off...he can have his suspisions but what hes doing is wrong...she is married and hasnt asked for help. She needs ro want it.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
Really sweet ending. Greg helping Bella to walk further and further was really sweet. The wedding for Carlisle and Esme with Tanya and the singing turning into ring tones . . . too funny. Loved that it was Bella that proposed to Edward . . . and that he wimped out earlier in the evening . . . that he then said the words he'd wanted to propose to her. So sweet. Loved that they let Greg name the baby . . . that was so cute. For a minute there, I'd forgotten that Mike was a doctor and no longer a US Marshall . . . so, thought it was weird that he was checking Bella. Then I remembered, and laughed at myself. I liked that Bree and Mike ended up together. That was a cool little thing you threw in there. This one was harder to read . . . I've mentioned I'm a wimp . . . didn't stop me from enjoying it though. Thanks for another fun story, ladies. Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
For a minute there, I was wondering if Eric and Tyler were in on it . . . but no, they're just idiots. It explains why he put Edward in charge, when they first brought her in there. Much to their chagrin. One thing that didn't make sense was, if everyone was outside of her room . . . how did Jacob get in alone and then back out with her? That made no sense to me. The way he threw her over the building . . . scary! So glad that Edward caught her and with the help,of smoke saved her. It was interesting the Edward was calling Carlisle 'dad' on the phone when he was upset, but went right back to Carlisle when everyone knew she was okay. That's not very fair to Carlisle . . . it probably hurt him to hear something he'd wanted to hear for so long and then have it taken back so soon. I like that Mike trusts Bella, so very much, with Edward. That was nice to read. It was really cute to read her love for agree come forth, when she was talking to her parents . . . so sweet. She does have an exceptional amount of healing to do, now that everyone is caught and dead. We also know Edward will wait for her. For as long as it takes.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
Alice is an absolute meddling idiot. She of course, would believe Jacob, she has no reason not to. Jacob definitely found the files . . . but, Edward still has the other one of his sister . . . in his house so, he couldn't possibly know that Greg is the one he's looking for. Unless, you left off Edward bringing that file back that morning . . . which tells that info to Jacob. Then everyone needs to go into full blown panic. I think she was trying to tell him this. Why else would she be sorry? Unless she knows that Greg rushed in trying to be her hero . . . and got taken instead. Moving on, to find out . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 11/2/2014
What a horrific experience for anybody to go through, let alone a teenager. Good grief. As soon as you mentioned a woman being beaten, my mind immediatley went to Elizabeth, and knew Greg is the evil man's son. It took a little longer for Edward to put the pieces together . . . thankfully he caught up with us readers. So now, the two people that Edward cares for (Bella) and loves (Greg) most, are the one this Jacob is after for vengeance for his father's imprisonment. I hope they get the guy. Still don't get what's happening with Alice in all of this though. Perhaps, she was thrown in, just for the purpose of throwing us off. Something is going on there though. All will be disclosed . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 11/2/2014
So, is Alice and Jasper behind all of this then? With her making all the plans on the phone. Edward thinking she's cheating on Jasper . . . but, now I think she's behind this in some way. Edward hadn't seen her since high school, at least that's the way it read back in chapter one. He was shocked to see her as his sons teacher. On the other hand though, he acted as though he and Jasper were friends. Confused here. So, if Mike is Bella's 'protector', not her actual husband, then that makes sense on why she kissed Edward. Some of the actions between MxB now make sense too. Especially his hard core, not taking his eyes off her. And, the reason why they moved to this town feom L.A. What doesn't add up is how it all ties into the robberies. Wait, now that I typed that it does make sense. They are breaking into the homes of people recently moved, to find her . . . anything that tells them it's the right place. It also explains why Mike won't speak about his sex life with Bella . . . as there isn't one. The medication is to keep her calm. Anxiety can be a real bitch, but with medication, she may live a somewhat normal life. This is starting to make sense now. Marcus' involvement though, not so much.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
Playboy bunny whore . . . funny! Little kids pickup the worst things sometimes. Now, Mike has Bella not even allowed to stay home by herself in the day time . . . she's to be with him at work, or at his aunt's house. She seems to be well educated . . . so, she must know that all of this is wrong. I'm guessing she also knows her limits with Mike and how far she can push, before he pushes back. I also think that there is a big chunk of something missing here . . . something important. I didn't like that their superior is either long time friends of Mike's family, or he's related to him. Why else would he have a photo of a younger Mike in his office? Why would Edward risk taking Bella to,the side of the house like that? And then, kissing her when she kissed him? Good grief! Does he want to be fired from his job? Between Mike and Marcus, he could find himself blamed for something really quickly. Like the burglaries in the area. Edward may want to check that shed in his backyard . . . he saw someone suspicious on MxB's backyard . . . maybe they were planting stuff, so Edward takes the fall? Left field? Perhaps.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
I have no idea where the two of you are going with this story . . . there seems to bee too much and too little going on in it at the same time. Mike has her closed off to him and only him. She's not allowed friends . . . or her family. Only allowed outside in her backyard, when he gives her the okay. She seems to believe he is right and also seems to love him. Again, I don't like that people just brush aside what Edward's saying about her being abused. I wouldn't be half surprised if it was Mike that was burglarizing the neighborhood, to keep Bella frightened and keep her inside. Or, maybe it's Tanya robbing the houses . . . kidding! She's a piece of work though. Blowing through five thousand and coming to Edward for more money. Then having the audacity to tell him to give her the money from his sons college account. Bitch.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
Well, I'm surprised Mike didn't just up and hit Edward. I don't like Alice's weird ass rules. She's been a bitch through this whole thing. Something must've happened to her as a child for her to be that damn bossy. I'm sure Mike loved hearing why Alice was so pissed at Bella. Emmett's dating and fucking Rose while she was still married was an interesting thing to learn. Even when he tried to defend it, it fell flat. I don't like that Emmett thinks that Edward is after Bella in that way . . . isn't he his partner? He should know Edward wouldn't pull that crap. I guess that's the way it needs to be though, for Mike to pull shit later on Edward. Have the force behind Mike, not Edward.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
For Edward being both a man and a cop, it's sad that he doesn't know the difference between screams of pain, and screams in the throes of passion. Those three am screams are not her having a good time. When she gets beaten tonight, he can blame himself for it happening. If they were going to talk, they should've done so outside, in plain sight of Mike. I can only imagine the detail Edward is going to be put on at work now, too. Mike will not tolerate BxE speaking to one another in a friendly way. Abusers never let the person they are controlling get close to any other person . . . male or female.