Reviews for Lifeline
Heather Snow chapter 1 . 3/12
I love the idea that Amy and Rory got to raise Melody! And how nice that Jack was part of it.
timano chapter 1 . 2/28
A beautifully written, heartwarming story, and one that makes sense of a lot of things! 10 out of 10 stars-with bonus of 15 for sheer ingenuity! (Which makes 25 out of 10 possible stars, yes, I know; don't argue my math, just know I enjoyed your story immensely...)
Jabba1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I like this so much, my head cannon is that Amy and Rory raised Melody while they are in NY and now I really like the idea that Jack was the one to bring them together. :-D

Thanks for sharing.
astrakelly chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
aww that was sweet, i liked how it wraps that little ark up nicely and it is nice to see Jack again.
ADancingMan chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Beautiful. I always did wonder how she got to Leadworth... and you explained it in the best way possible. Everything was so in character, I could hear their voices in my mind. Thanks for the great story.
seireidoragon chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
This was a really sweet story and I really liked it.
rana2001 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
wOAH THERE TOO MUCH AWESOME
lovawriter.306 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
well. well that was FREAKING AMAZING! I practically cried.
jahmat chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Brillaint! *sniff* The doctor kept his promise and found Melody. But do the Silence and Kovarian find her again to continue the brainwashing? Moar?
Cheryl chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
OMG. I loved this . New headcanon!
slightly so chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Oh that is totally doable! Yay! Head canon!
Sezony chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I love stories where previous companions of the Doctor meet :) I do sort of wish they got to talk a little more - learn more about each other - but it fits well this way. Kinda wish the Doctor revealed himself to Jack too, but that was also probably better the way you did it. Loved it.
darlingsybil chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
ASDFGHJKL AMAZING AND PERFECT AND NOW MY OFFICIAL HEADCANON!
Vivid Escapist chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
This is absolutely beautiful, and my new head canon (just so you know; it's that perfect.) Thank you for writing this!