Reviews for Naruto's Earth Grudge Fear
Very good story so good job
SpencerDorman chapter 3 . 4/25
Personally, I think that Naruto should have acquired Haku's heart, as it's honestly not that different from what he had done other times. He killed Zabuza and then took his heart, so what would be the big difference if he killed Haku and then took his heart. Yeah, Haku's would give him an elemental bloodline, but that's the only real difference. It's not about the fact that Naruto didn't want to kill unless necessary, as he could have simply incapacitated Zabuza, but chose not to. There's also the fact that Naruto was specifically ordered to assassinate any rogue ninja within Wave, which Haku does technically fit the bill for.
Monster King chapter 6 . 2/23
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on it.
Nihatclodra chapter 6 . 12/22/2016
Aww, that's it? And it hasn't updated in nearly 3 years? Dammit...
Nihatclodra chapter 4 . 12/22/2016
... For future reference, it is actually rather painful to women to have a guy repeatedly hit their cervix like that, and even more painful for women for said guy to penetrate said cervix.
ytygr chapter 2 . 12/5/2016
I see by your profile your still writing are you going to continue this one?
fenixrojo36 chapter 6 . 9/17/2016
Sigue con la publicaciĆ³n de esta historia
Dragoncyber22 chapter 6 . 8/17/2016
A good story, and it has a very good plot. If you make a continuation or continue
the same story will be very cool and that the continuation is very makes you a great fanfic writer, and please continue the story
jeffery.gerbermartin chapter 6 . 6/13/2016
And another Master peace by your hand goes un finished sadly!
duncan chapter 6 . 4/20/2016
Naruto doesn't have all 5 elements yet he still needs lightning
Ntraveler chapter 6 . 4/17/2016
Continue this story if possible please I would like to see what happens next and what heart or hearts Naruto will get at the Chuunin exams
xNinjaxRebelx chapter 6 . 4/16/2016
Please update this story soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
I have a question did you Even watch naruto or have common sense. Do you think the hokage or even the fucking Secretary would let a fucking child into an anbu T&I chamber.
uzuuchi007 chapter 6 . 12/11/2015
Nice
arckane chapter 6 . 10/8/2015
is this story dead where the updates bro