Reviews for Celestial Fever
Elorwin chapter 6 . 9/24
Lovely writing. Great description of the characters. It's really nice to see Kirk vulnerable. Fantastic fic :)
Thiswouldbeakick chapter 6 . 7/12
very good story! I love how Bones gets all concerned and protective and how Jim just basically doesn't give a sh*t
reader1writer1 chapter 6 . 5/22
Great story :)
reader1writer1 chapter 4 . 5/22
that was a very emotional chapter. lovely. :)
reader1writer1 chapter 3 . 5/22
I'm really enjoying this :)
Grace2smile chapter 2 . 1/1
The way you've written sick Kirk just makes me laugh. How terrible of me. :) THUMBS UP story, btw!
CindyT63 chapter 6 . 12/28/2015
Loved. And favorited. It was like watching a movie, but better because of the internal dialog which was hilarious! Spot on. Wow.
CindyT63 chapter 3 . 12/28/2015
This is fantastic. Loving every word.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/25/2015
I like delusional Jim. I would love to see a similar story like this one with McCoy being the one that's ill. I like it when my fav character get hurt of sick (but get better in the end) I really don't know why... Love the story : )
nancy chapter 3 . 3/16/2015
Fever seizures can occur in adults as well. I can tell you that it's not a pleasant feeling. My little girl has had two so far. I only had one as an adult.
tanseynz chapter 6 . 2/26/2015
It takes a real writer to make the progression of a few days illness into six chapters, not one of them boring. Damn, I'm envious!
MuggleCreator chapter 6 . 10/16/2014
Nice stuff.

Ooh, published, huh?
basswall2 chapter 6 . 10/6/2014
I am not the least bit surprised to see that you are now a published author. You are an excellent writer! This story was well worth the wait, and I had the pleasure of rereading it before reading the final chapter. I hope to see more of your writing in the future!
Scholar of Imagination chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
This was a great story! Thank you for writing it!
Suishou Haruka chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
You know? I have readen your story like 4 times 'cause I love the hurt!Jim you write...and always get that..empty? Feeling when I reached chap 5 buu :( but NOW I have a feeling of completeness (ok?) in my life tks!
Sorry my english sucks :P