Reviews for Celestial Fever
nancy chapter 3 . 3/16
Fever seizures can occur in adults as well. I can tell you that it's not a pleasant feeling. My little girl has had two so far. I only had one as an adult.
tanseynz chapter 6 . 2/26
It takes a real writer to make the progression of a few days illness into six chapters, not one of them boring. Damn, I'm envious!
MuggleCreator chapter 6 . 10/16/2014
Nice stuff.

Ooh, published, huh?
basswall2 chapter 6 . 10/6/2014
I am not the least bit surprised to see that you are now a published author. You are an excellent writer! This story was well worth the wait, and I had the pleasure of rereading it before reading the final chapter. I hope to see more of your writing in the future!
Scholar of Imagination chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
This was a great story! Thank you for writing it!
Suishou Haruka chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
You know? I have readen your story like 4 times 'cause I love the hurt!Jim you write...and always get that..empty? Feeling when I reached chap 5 buu :( but NOW I have a feeling of completeness (ok?) in my life tks!
Sorry my english sucks :P
Arch-Nemesis chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
Loved it! What a nasty little bug tha Kirk caught. Sorry that it ended. Oh, well... Until next time continue to write!

ArchNemesis
Jaden Grace1 chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
I just want to thank you for taking the time to actually finish this, so thank you.
el33ri chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
Awesome! Congrats on the real-life happenings!
Space-Age Scribe chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
Fun story - I'm glad you were able to finish it. There was certainly lots of ups and downs in the story, and I love how Bones is his comfort blanket. Of course, there is nothing but 'valiant collapse' at the hands of this virus :-)
royalpinkdogs chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
bless Jim's little ol' heart. When he suffers-he SUFFERS
MamzelleHermy chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
I loved this story ! It was absolutely great ! (And now, I actually know a bit more of what I'm talking about as I spent the summer immerging myself into the Star Trek fandom)

And I am very admirative of the fact that you have been published! Deepest congratulations!
numom1 chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
A nice ending to this story. I appreciate you finding the time to finish the story and good luck in your schooling and writing career. If you want to write any more Star Trek stories, I'm sure you will find an audience here. :)
newaunty chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
Thanks for updating and finishing finally. Don't worry about the delay, it was a REALLY nice surprise to come home to tonight!
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
I got college too and I know how it is...take care and hopefully you make little one-shots for us lowly mortals soon!

Seriously though...good luck and take your time!