Reviews for Funny
ligersrcool chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
I didn't get the girl's joke
guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Cute little story I liked that it was not to obvious. Good job
Paradox.Peddler chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Hahaha! I'm not sure if it's on point with Raven's character but Cy and Beast Boy were right on the money. The story is funny as hell and the writing mechanics are solid too. Awesome job
Srednasnhoj chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Jealous Raven is an adorable Raven.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
That was wonderful. :D Really made me smile. You've got a really great way of writing the Cyborg and Raven dynamic. Great work.
Wind Lane chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I really, really liked this. Playful banter, well written, just the right mix of subtle and overt. Very nicely done.
Aronim chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Haha.

That was fun. Good job. Not much else to say.
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
great job on this! i really enjoyed the interaction between cyborg and raven and the way you portrayed their relationship. their characterizations were also very enjoyable. keep it up.
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Awww this was so sweet. I love bbrae but I loved the friendship you've crafted between Raven and Cyborg. He knows his little sister well enough to get her to talk :)
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Yes! I am lovin' me some BB-based comedy! Jealous Raven is always good material.

Gotta wonder if that brunette chick will be calling BB before too long. If she has a glimmer of what it would do to her life expectancy, she'd steer clear.

Great little yarn you got there. Very few mistakes.
Vanizakkk chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Good storie
Lilybud chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
AWWW! Okay. It is official. You're going on my favorites list. Mwahaha! Man, we need more Cyborg friendship fan fictions! He's like the most understated member of the team, yet he's the big brother in the show!
CowabungaBooyakasha chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Haha! There really needs to be more Cyborgy and Raven friendship in the world ;-)
sunshineg9 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I did something like this with my brother but he was acting like raven and i as cyborg.
Starjammerblue chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Ha! Nice one shot, sentimental and amusing all at once. Not everybody can manage that, congratulations! also nice characterizations, plotting and dialog. Write On!