Reviews for Between Misery and Ecstasy
perryn-ice chapter 16 . 10/5/2014
It's worth the wait for new chapters. Enjoying the banter and "will they won't they" tension and complex relationship you've created. You make it look effortless but I really appreciate the work that goes into it. Looking forward to Ch 17...
cubangirl chapter 16 . 6/10/2014
Update soon pls!
LooneyLovegood26 chapter 16 . 6/9/2014
Wow, girl! You can write! Let me say it's pretty rare to come across to good writers these days. And trust me when I say that no everyone can pull trough scenes like these (as in awesome hot descriptions without being blunt).
Heated parts aside, the story got me hitched. I see a good Max/Alec like this and I throw a complete fangirling fit!
I really enjoy the way you let the caracters develop slowly into that sort of weird friendship crossed with desire.
Of course, dying to read the next chapter...
chance32 chapter 16 . 6/1/2014
I've been meaning to review this for a long time.
I think all I was planning to say was yay! Lol.
I was so glad to see a new chapter from you and to see them finally get together. I was disappointed at first when she was leaving but well done. The ending is a good bit better than I was expecting and definitely leaves some play for the next chapter. That's why you're the writer, right? Good chapter.
X5-946 chapter 16 . 5/19/2014
Great chapter as usual ! update soon Xx
scmumsy chapter 16 . 5/12/2014
Aggh! Why don't they BOTH say how they feel?! lol They should know each other by now to always speak up. Mike is no idiot, I think he knows just wanted to make Max say it. Or he is an idiot and signing his death warrant with Alec. Plz update soon Love this story. Awesome work as usual.
lita2extreme chapter 16 . 4/20/2014
Wow love the update. Both want more with the other but don't know how to ask. It's great. I hope you drag out the sexy angst for a bit. It's a great read. Keep up the great work. Ppms
Guest chapter 16 . 4/11/2014
Lynn, great chapter with a little bit of everything thrown in for good measure. As usual, the inner thoughts were spot on and the final scene...well what are you waiting for? Where's the next chapter?
lizzie chapter 16 . 4/8/2014
i really love this story, funny, smart and true to their characters. She should've stayed, and he should've asked but i love the inner dialogue. keep up the good work. til next chapter! )
kikinette11 chapter 16 . 4/6/2014
Hot and funny
Great chapter
French reader
recicup chapter 16 . 4/5/2014
Yes he should've asked her to stay. Of course, she should've just stayed. Oh, the could've, should've would've with these two. lol
Sey77 chapter 16 . 4/5/2014
I'm still loving this story...
Mindioneal chapter 16 . 4/5/2014
This story is really great!
946 chapter 15 . 12/26/2013
OH MY GOD ! THIS WAS SOO GOOD I'M SO HAPPY THAT THERE IS SOMEONE WHO STILL WRITE MA FANFIC ! PLEASE UPDATE SOON ! OH AND DO U HAVE A TWITTER ?
lita2extreme chapter 15 . 11/26/2013
awesome and sexy. can't wait to read more of your wonderfully hot story.