Reviews for Timeline
summerpoint chapter 9 . 6/27
this series of one shots were great! they were well written that a few of them would have been great as longer stories as well. keep writing.
guest chapter 9 . 12/10/2013
guest chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
update soon
InfinityAndBeyondXoXo chapter 9 . 8/22/2013
HuntingMockingjays chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
Really Really Good Chapter. I loved the whole thing. Letty punching Brian Classic, Dom in a Hula Skirt and Coconut Bra, i was in pain for laughing so hard. Great chapter. keep it up. :)
aray48 chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
omg this was so fabulous! love love love it! please post more soon!
Shortcake99 chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
I could imagine Dom chasing a baby around a room and falling all over furniture and stuff!
And definitely Mia's reluctance to hand Jack over - knowing exactly what it would be like!
Shortcake99 chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
Allergy season! OMG that was so funny!
I can see Roman getting totally mushy over a dress, he just makes me want to hug him like a teddy bear!
Shortcake99 chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
That was brill
I loved that especially when Letty just left - I could totally see that happening, Dom's car is his prize possession!
Shortcake99 chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
That damn pole!
I loved that!
You have to do a follow up with Letty and Dom buying then borrowing the pole!
Shortcake99 chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
I loved the fact that Letty wanted to tell Mia - sisterhood!
This was brilliant!
Mia is so sneaky and evil! I love it!
Shortcake99 chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
I loved the way you held the memories all the way through, you started young and it grew older.
The whole underwear bit was hilarious and Letty's payback was brilliant!
Her car journey was amazing and she kicked his butt!
Shortcake99 chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Aww that's really cute!
I could totally see Letty and Vince being best friends! I don't like them romantically but friendship - I'm there!
Loved it - and the fact that Letty has a place to go for comfort, that is just making my day!
Shortcake99 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I absolutely loved the gum bit! It's so typical Letty to come up with ridiculous ideas as excuses!
That's so funny! The bit when Dom asked Vince to take Mia - brilliant!
Dressing Letty up - brilliant again!
Loved it!
aray48 chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
aw :] dom and baby jack asleep would be the sweetest thing ever! i loved this chapter! can't wait for the next one!