Reviews for Remember Your Scars
miXiZ chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Beautiful
Gratci chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Beautiful. I specially liked the two scars Dean said were reminders he didn't want. The bullet scar in his shoulder from when Meg shot him while possessing Sam, and the rocksalt fragment scars from when Sam shot him during "Asylum". Both would be instances he would long to never think about again. Great job filling this with such deep emotion!
TolkienGirl chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Interesting concept-I always like to read about scars. Let's be honest, they just make the boys more attractive and intriguing! You had some really great thoughts here-this was a fun read. :)
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Oh god forgive me...chicks do so absolutely dig scars! :0)
DBB
LilyBolt chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Ok, so you basically use amazing language when you write. You took an already interesting concept and spun it into an intricate web of beautiful and striking words that really had an impact on me as I read. Lines like this one:

" Then there were the myriad of symmetrical slashes, usually in pairs of three or four, that riddled his torso, his arms, his neck. These were the wounds of a warrior, administered to him in the heat of battle."

Lines like that were simple and yet worded in such a way that they were also incredibly deep and moving. This was truly impressive, as always. :D
AliRose chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
What a powerful story. Written so simply but carries so much emotion and depth of Dean's tortured soul. Loved this. Beautifully written.